Melbourne Football

VCE homework help and emotional support thread

marteaux

There are some pretty smart lads in the terrace, so I thought this would be a good idea for them to help out the younger lads with their VCE (or in KGB's case, VCAL).

So, young lads. Post up what classes you're doing and when you're given assignments and homework, but are stumped, post it in here.

Subjects I'm doing this year.

English 1/2: gtfih yelawolf

Media Journalism 1/2: gtfih cadete

Business Management 1/2: gtfih bazzatron?

Legal Studies 1/2:

Global Politics 1/2: gtfih hendo/ando

History: Revolutions (French & Russian 3/4: gtfo Braveheart

also: this thread doubles up as a facebook hottie thread - you help us with our homework and we'll provide you with some of the finest baitjail from our facebook friends lists.

:wub: , marteaux.

• Like 1

also: this thread doubles up as a facebook hottie thread - you help us with our homework and we'll provide you with some of the finest baitjail from our facebook friends lists.

Um didn't read this bit till after I posted. I will pass thanks, already need a 'working with children' check to be in the fucking terrace, way too wrong

Don't ask me. I just scored a half century back in 06. But have a sweet job now. Still winning.

Score bang on a half century end of last year. Gave up half way through the year so maintain I would have been top 1% if I tried.

Thought i'd make it fair on everyone else ;)

Please remove emotional support from thread name, it's making me want to punch myself.

Score bang on a half century end of last year. Gave up half way through the year so maintain I would have been top 1% if I tried.

Thought i'd make it fair on everyone else ;)

Please remove emotional support from thread name, it's making me want to punch myself.

We are better than 50% of the others.

Doing English 3/4

Accounting 3/4

Economics 3/4

Further Maths 3/4

Maths Methods 3/4

Did Business Management 3/4 last year and got 42, so if anyone needs help with Bus Man questions or anything, just private message me!

Respect !

Good score and tough classes being undertaken. Best of luck.

EDIT: Can someone please explain the difference between VCE, VCAL and VET is?

VET has nothing to do with VCE etc. it's a course that you do at the same time as school etc.

I did VET hospitality in yr10 and yr11, which gave me one less school subject to do in those years, and it gave me a free period. Lawl. Period.

(or in KGB's case, VCAL).

FUCCCCK YEAH

EDIT: Can someone please explain the difference between VCE, VCAL and VET is?

All I've heard is that VCAL is more practical.

VCE- school 5 days a week.

study your ass off all year.

get a good score, uni.

get a shit score, VCE cert, and TAFE.

VCAL

school 3 days a week

1 day at TAFE

1 day at work placement that relates back to TAFE course (plumbing course goes to plumber etc)

and at the end of yr 12 vcal, you would have completed

VCE foundation maths

VCE foundation english

which gathers you a VCE cert

and you can continue on your selected TAFE course. (which can lead you to uni)

so pretty much, if you think you will do well in VCE do it.

but if you wanna have the best two schooling years of your life, and think you will get a shit ATAR score, you will end up in the same position.

:P

There are some pretty smart lads in the terrace, so I thought this would be a good idea for them to help out the younger lads with their VCE (or in KGB's case, VCAL).

So, young lads. Post up what classes you're doing and when you're given assignments and homework, but are stumped, post it in here.

Subjects I'm doing this year.

English 1/2:

Media Journalism 1/2:

Business Management 1/2:

Legal Studies 1/2:

Global Politics 1/2:

History: Revolutions

This is so close to what I did in years 11/12. I'd be more than happy to help out :)

I'm doing a Journalism major at uni so that's my preferred area but I'm also handy at English which I still study. Hammerhead is doing a History major at uni so feel free to ask him about anything on the Revolutions, I'm sure he'd be handy to help. I can also lend a hand with that as it's my minor. From what I remember when friends did business management it was mostly just common sense with business style sounding words thrown on top! Are they asking you to start a business this year? I know they did in the mid/late 2000's but I'm not sure if that's still happening! If it is, I have my brothers text books from the subject! :)

@Hammerhead- What kind of History have you been focusing on?

Im currently doing my masters in Russian/Soviet History.

I've been a little all over the place, This year i'll be studying both American and European history.

I'm a little more intrigued on the American subjects, possibly due to having done a fair bit of European history already.

Final year this year and have been looking at doing my masters next year.

What have you thought of your masters so far?

As for those VCE kids, Did revolutions in year (Russian+French) and early 20th and renaissance Italy in year 11 if any of you want some help.

Doing English 3/4

Accounting 3/4

Economics 3/4

Further Maths 3/4

Maths Methods 3/4

Did Business Management 3/4 last year and got 42, so if anyone needs help with Bus Man questions or anything, just private message me!

Can tutor you to elite level in all those subjects except English.

$50/hour

srs, 48 in further maths without trying. lulziest subject.

Eng Lang 3/4

ITA 3/4

Economics 3/4

Media 3/4 (probably my most enjoyable subject which I am decent in, speaking of which I picked up a pretty decent camera the other month and am keen to get into taking pictures of the terrace eventually)

Further Maths 3/4

Fairly confident with all of them, especially ITA, Media and Maths, but need some improvement in Eco and Eng Lang so I am sure I will be referring back to this thread over the year for help.

when i was in vcal the first day of foundation english we went around the school and had to make up rhymes of what we could see. fuck that year was hilarious we watched movies and didnt even have to do a essay on it we watched terminator 2 like 5 times

• Like 2

when i was in vcal the first day of foundation english we went around the school and had to make up rhymes of what we could see. fuck that year was hilarious we watched movies and didnt even have to do a essay on it we watched terminator 2 like 5 times

The day I saw the maths people do in VCAL was a very lulzy day. Maybe my memory is over-exaggerating it, but pretty sure it was something along the lines of "If Bob has 7 chocolate bars and gives 2 to Tom, how many chocolate bars does he have left?"

amirite?

The day I saw the maths people do in VCAL was a very lulzy day. Maybe my memory is over-exaggerating it, but pretty sure it was something along the lines of "If Bob has 7 chocolate bars and gives 2 to Tom, how many chocolate bars does he have left?"

amirite?

haha yeah thats about right i only rocked up to like 4 classes and was like well this is pointless and never went back again, vcal just a gentle way of grouping up the kids who wont make the school look good.