Melbourne Football

TV Series

Bill

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone seen this? It looks really cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ia1Fbg96vL0

That show is trash.

Typical Fox show. Great idea ruined by shitty acting and being as corny as possible.

Your comment made me think of Under The Dome which was a pretty cool idea but the acting and corniness is just unbearable :droy:

Barely lasted 3 episodes.

However, I gave this a go anyway (first 2 episodes so far), and it really isn't that bad, definitely far worse shit out there (eg Under The Dome).

Edited by Tesla

Has anyone seen this? It looks really cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ia1Fbg96vL0

That show is trash.

Typical Fox show. Great idea ruined by shitty acting and being as corny as possible.

Your comment made me think of Under The Dome which was a pretty cool idea but the acting and corniness is just unbearable :droy:

Barely lasted 3 episodes.

However, I gave this a go anyway (first 2 episodes so far), and it really isn't that bad, definitely far worse shit out there (eg Under The Dome).

I've read Under The Dome, really enjoyed it. I watched 2 episodes of the show and (along with the problems you pointed out) they absolutely butchered a lot of the story so I gave up on it pretty quickly.

I enjoy Gotham for what it is, a crime / thriller following Gordon's adventures around Gotham pre-Batman (makes for some interesting villains). 

The Walking Dead has returned, another easy way to kill off 40 odd mins.

Scorpion is a decent show if you're into somewhat comedic but crime-solving shows (follows the story of a genius and his entourage solving some complex situations). 

• 2 weeks later...

Not enough appreciation for the return of Newsroom.

Last week's episode was brilliant, hopefully more of the same today.

Fuck. Hadn't realised it had come back. My night is set then :up:

I don't think it needs to be reiterated again, but during that first episode all I could think of is:

OLIVIA MUNN wanking.gifwanking.gifwanking.gifwanking.gifwanking.gifwanking.gifwanking.gifwanking.gifwanking.gifwanking.gifwanking.gifwanking.gifwanking.gifwanking.gifwanking.gifwanking.gifwanking.gifwanking.gifwanking.gifwanking.gifwanking.gifwanking.gifwanking.gifwanking.gifwanking.gifwanking.gifwanking.gifwanking.gifwanking.gif

Would discuss political economy with her.