Melbourne Football

Yarraside Knowledge Bank

AyeCee

I finish Friday and Saturday night shifts at 2-3am and if I wake up before 1pm then I'll be tired all day. Id prefer something between 4-12 during the week.

Supermarket? Most close at 12 so you wouldn't be working later than that,

A bottle shop has given me a gig. Shifts are 4:30-11:30 during the week. Pretty much exactly what you/we need/needed Marteaux.

Which one Jimmy? I need to stock up tonight for tomorrow night! The Bottle-O in sebas across from KFC. Don't start for another week or so though.

A bottle shop has given me a gig. Shifts are 4:30-11:30 during the week. Pretty much exactly what you/we need/needed Marteaux.

Which one Jimmy? I need to stock up tonight for tomorrow night! The Bottle-O in sebas across from KFC. Don't start for another week or so though.

Oh yeh nice, hah maybe Uni trips. Complete other side if town to me

THEY PUT A KFC IN SEBAS???????

Oh yeh nice, hah maybe Uni trips. Complete other side if town to me

THEY PUT A KFC IN SEBAS???????

Baz ever since you dated that Westie with a kid - The Rat has left you out of its Loop.

Edited by cadete

Sebas is huge these days baz. Maccas, KFC, subway, westie health clinics they've got it all!

They even had to put in a Salvos Megastore just to keep up haha

Salvos megastore is the only reason to go to Sebas.

Or to see a VS Stato take on a EL Fairlane in a Burnout Joust.

• Like 4

Yeh still there. It was funny, they rebranded the Howitt st one about 4 years ago to bright green and a bit flashy looking, then apparantly their customers didn't like the change and they put it back to the old dodgy yellow a couple months later haha

I had to look that up, but yes ballarat is renowned for its chips cheese and gravy. I recommend the ones from the Bungaree Football Club or if you are really lucky, sometimes you can get Red Rooster to do them and they are the best!

So fucking mad at myself. Speaking to a perfect 10 all night, laughed at all my shitty jokes, she was leaning into me before we went to the dancefloor where both my retarded dance moves and her friends amazing cockblocking skills left me with blueballs and a Facebook friend.

Anyway, any experience on closing a deal before you get the chance to fuck it up?

So fucking mad at myself. Speaking to a perfect 10 all night, laughed at all my shitty jokes, she was leaning into me before we went to the dancefloor where both my retarded dance moves and her friends amazing cockblocking skills left me with blueballs and a Facebook friend.

Anyway, any experience on closing a deal before you get the chance to fuck it up?

I have been out of the game for a long time but as someone who doesn't dance I can tell you that should have played to your strengths kept talking (Perhaps gone to a corner) and not gone on that stupid dance floor...

Also the dance floor it's own stupid silent world and thus the perfect place for the Guard Dogs to weave their magic without having to explain anything...

So if you think they are sniffing around make them do the hard yards to keep their friend away.

Edited by cadete

I have been out of the game for a long time but as someone who doesn't dance I can tell you that should have played to your strengths kept talking (Perhaps gone to a corner) and not gone on that stupid dance floor...

Also the dance floor it's own stupid silent world and thus the perfect place for the Guard Dogs to weave their magic without having to explain anything...

So if you think they are sniffing around make them do the hard yards to keep their friend away.

Aaah memories of GC away season 1 at club east(or whatever its called(, del and I running diversion while BH attempted to bag a local

• Like 2

So if you think they are sniffing around make them do the hard yards to keep their friend away. tbh, I think that dancing might've been my idea thinking that would be a good spot to go for it. Boy was I wrong, next time I'll be suggesting the corner or at another table

Good advice, I'll train my wingmen to isolate us next time

So if you think they are sniffing around make them do the hard yards to keep their friend away. tbh, I think that dancing might've been my idea thinking that would be a good spot to go for it. Boy was I wrong, next time I'll be suggesting the corner or at another table

Good advice, I'll train my wingmen to isolate us next time

The fact that you have to train your wingman that doesn't bode well for you.

I thought that shit was figured out at the age of 15...

Aaah memories of GC away season 1 at club east(or whatever its called(, del and I running diversion while BH attempted to bag a local

Lol was that the Hooters chick?

Pro Tip: Walk up to a bird and ask to take a selfie with them. Upon completion just try and kiss their face. I've enjoyed at least a 50% success rate with this trick.

When you try, you don't make your face like orlandos face there do you? Haha

Pro Tip: Walk up to a bird and ask to take a selfie with them. Upon completion just try and kiss their face. I've enjoyed at least a 50% success rate with this trick.

LOL - Sounds like you would have made a perfect Wingman for Tesla back in his "Grabbing" days.

• Like 2