Melbourne Football

New Kappa Kit

toogood18

Yeah I just emailed the club. Credit where credit is due they always reply really fast ahha.

So seems like if you sent it they have recieved it, they just don't send out confirmations (understandable). Also found out each member can submit a max of two designs and if you want to change a design, is: discard it, just let them know which one

Here's my submission...

heart_3rd_kit_1314_forum-1.gif

I really like this a suggestion with the logo, get rid of believe and the heart, and it will look awesome

Other than that looks great, but the club needs to put members names on it......... Not sure how that is going to work on this design

I suggested they be in a slightly darker white... That way you can cover all the white panels. You'd be able to see them when close up, but from far it wouldn't be visible and detract from the design.

Here's my submission...

heart_3rd_kit_1314_forum-1.gif

I really like this a suggestion with the logo, get rid of believe and the heart, and it will look awesome

Other than that looks great, but the club needs to put members names on it......... Not sure how that is going to work on this design 

pretty sure they wont fit 4k no matter what anyone does haha

Check out some of the early entries into the Melbourne Heart FC Third Kit Competition! There have been a great number of unique and creative designs submitted, but if you haven't submitted your entry yet, there is is still time!

My pink ones were earlier :huh:  Maybe not.

At least they're not the finalists but being worthy of a Facebook post is something, Good job Demon_Heart

• Like 1

Check out some of the early entries into the Melbourne Heart FC Third Kit Competition! There have been a great number of unique and creative designs submitted, but if you haven't submitted your entry yet, there is is still time!

My pink ones were earlier :huh:  Maybe not.

At least they're not the finalists but being worthy of a Facebook post is something, Good job Demon_Heart Thank you, but I do not think the best ones were picked to be put on FB