Melbourne Football

MHFC Fan Forum - May 24 2012 @ La Trobe Uni (Confirmed by Club Email)

LR9

Please tell club we DON'T want!

Tix will be at least $40 for the cheapest conncesion.

http://m.smh.com.au/sport/football/sydney-in-frame-for-del-piero-swansong-20120416-1x3v1.html

I want.

I want a lot.

Will happily pay $40 to see them lose to Melbourne FC.

Juventus are almost as gay as Victory.

Almost.

Edited by Tesla

Can someone add, getting name & numbers available on shirts from the club Internet shop (sports subs or what ever) instead of going to Rebel and paying $40!

Rebel sport prices:

$15 For One Number

$20 For Two Numbers

$3 Per Letter

Cheapest to get is Fred #5

also, does anyone know if there will be a end of season Family Day?

Edited by nicotera5

Huzie, ur spot on. With different clubs wearing different brands of football shirts it may only be Rebel or a select few places that have the replica lettering n numbers. But as with Arsenal shirts I got from the Emirates, 'proper' letters n numbers could only be done at the shop when purchasing a shirt. Good point though, they need to do that so at least our club gets the coin from it.

• Like 1

Yeah, it's a bit of a wank holding it at LaTrobe - Eagle Bar FTW, roff.

The club has a 'handshake' deal with the Imp, I don't understand why they don't hold this there. Easiest venue to organize, it has the room up stairs and it's central...

I suggest someone from core getting onto the club about this.

I thought you were protesting against The Imp?

• Like 1

The club has a 'handshake' deal with the Imp, I don't understand why they don't hold this there. Easiest venue to organize, it has the room up stairs and it's central...

EDIT: Cadete is a cunt.

well i would think that an acutal partnership with latrobe is a bit more solid of an agreement than a "handshake" agreement. plus the eagle bar can hold alot more people than the imperial.

better choice to have the forum at eagle bar imo

• Like 1

Whats the go in terms of parking at La Trobe, any free parking around?

Carparks all around the campus, and you're supposed to have a permit, but haven't heard of anyone getting booked. My gf stayed with me for two nights and survived, so I'm sure a couple of hours will be fine.

Carparks all around the campus, and you're supposed to have a permit, but haven't heard of anyone getting booked. My gf stayed with me for two nights and survived, so I'm sure a couple of hours will be fine.

last time i was there carparks required a permit between 9 and 6 (quite possibly only on weekdays aswell), but the inspectors usually do the rounds during the middle of the day. however that said parking is only $5 if it happens to be on during the day which i highly doubt it

EDIT: Cadete is a cunt.

Where has it been confirmed it's being held at LaTrobe? Can you post a link before writing these things?

Abit hard to get onto the club about anything without some confirmation first...

Anymore on this?

Something else I would like to bring up is 'financial transperance', ie annual financial report. Once upon a time I was an AFL member and every season we received an annual financial report summary.

Now, as 'members' we should be entitled to these figures (I believe). Otherwise, change the term to 'season ticket', as it's misleading, etc.

Anymore on this?

Something else I would like to bring up is 'financial transperance', ie annual financial report. Once upon a time I was an AFL member and every season we received an annual financial report summary.

Now, as 'members' we should be entitled to these figures (I believe). Otherwise, change the term to 'season ticket', as it's misleading, etc.

FWIW I believe that we are not 'members' of anything. AFAIK we have no entitlements whatsoever, and you are quite right - our status should be changed to that of 'season-ticket holders.'

Perhaps this is one of the points that could be raised at the 'forum'?

This whole thing puzzles me. Who's is going to be 'allowed' to participate in it? Last season's 'members', or anyone who wants to turn up? If the latter it's basically meaningless.

Edited by jw1739

I just received this:

Dear Cadete

We’re pleased to invite you to our first ever fan forum for Melbourne Heart members. We want you to come and join us as we answer your questions on how we’ve done so far and the positive steps we’re taking together next season and beyond.

You’ll have the chance to participate in a question and answer session with our CEO Scott Munn and key members of our football department including General Manager, Football Operations John Didulica.

We value your input and have taken on board a lot of your feedback from our recent members survey. Please contact us on 03 9457 1765 should you have any questions and we look forward to seeing you on 24 May.

A map of La Trobe University's Melbourne campus and parking details will be sent upon receipt of registration.

It’s time to play your part.