Melbourne Football

Western Sydney

LR9

• 2 weeks later...

from an RBB member on facebook

I'm from the RBB and would like to say that this does not represent the rest of our group and we wish to distance ourselves from the incident. We discussed attending the match but did not wish to cause trouble, but only watch our opponents and engage in friendly rivalry banter. We wish to apologise and hopefully those effected will recover soon.
Edited by KSK_47

What can you expect, its kids from west sydney, there's always a bunch of filthy cunts from there that have no clue of reality and can only bring in their incompetence to events, major potential lols for this season, I'll wait and see on tv and try to pick out any newfag-hekatik ignorant ethnics at their home ground

Erm, my wife was born in Blacktown

Yeah, I failed to specify my argument, I didn't mean to generalise that area, I know for a fact it's not such good reputation of an area and it's populated with negative influential people, just like I always read the news of bad shit going on over in west syd (stabbings etc), so I wasn't overly surprised that there was trouble caused by people from west syd. Just like Dandenong, I know for a fact it used to be a cool place, populated with europeans 20 years ago as my father recollects, and now it's like a no go zone with all these gangs running around (men mixed with cultures from the asylum seekers and refugees, and probably including bogans) crime rate is very high. etc, know what I'm saying?

Edited by Young Polak

Yeah, I failed to specify my argument, I didn't mean to generalise that area, I know for a fact it's not such good reputation of an area and it's populated with negative influential people, just like I always read the news of bad shit going on over in west syd (stabbings etc), so I wasn't overly surprised that there was trouble caused by people from west syd. Just like Dandenong, I know for a fact it used to be a cool place, populated with europeans 20 years ago as my father recollects, and now it's like a no go zone with all these gangs running around (men mixed with cultures from the asylum seekers and refugees, and probably including bogans) crime rate is very high. etc, know what I'm saying?

Lol, its all good mate. Was just being cheeky. I know exactly what you mean. I regularly spend time in WS when we go visit her family.