• Mooy
    • Melling
    • Williams
    • Mauk
    • Fornaroli
    • Clisby
    • Zinni
    • Novillo

This is a really difficult one this week. Mooy was great, especially his deliveries which were best I've seen them, plus his goal. Fornaroli scored two goals, plus the dummy left for Mauk and Mooy which led to Mooy scoring. I also think he should have been awarded a penalty. And for one of the best cameo performances I've seen for our club, Novillo, two assists and hit the post from a free kick. Sorensen made a great save but also looked a bit uneasy at times. I want to give my vote to Mooy but it's tough to go past Fornaroli who scored two goals. Tough one.  

This is a really difficult one this week. Mooy was great, especially his deliveries which were best I've seen them, plus his goal. Fornaroli scored two goals, plus the dummy left for Mauk and Mooy which led to Mooy scoring. I also think he should have been awarded a penalty. And for one of the best cameo performances I've seen for our club, Novillo, two assists and hit the post from a free kick. Sorensen made a great save but also looked a bit uneasy at times. I want to give my vote to Mooy but it's tough to go past Fornaroli who scored two goals. Tough one.  

And that is the way it should be. Ok maybe add two or three more names into the mix than it would be ideal.

Struggling to see how you can pick anyone but Mooy or Tuna. Sorenson played a lot better in the last 50 minutes of the game after looking the most shaky he has all year and made a couple of ripping saves but I'm not sure how you can possibly say he had more of an impact than those two. Only thing I can think of is people do it out of spite? 

Mooy for me anyway. 

• Like 3

• hedaik locked this topic