Melbourne Football

For Our Boys! (VAK410 Chant)

Baka1

imo we need more organisation for the terrace to be as loud as possible. An official chant list pinned at the top of the forum (with player contracts and injuries) and on facebook, twitter etc with lyrics and what tune it's to be sung to, and if possible the YouTube channel having recordings of all our songs. Then there will be no excuses for people in the terrace not knowing the words

• Like 2

Ive already proposed this chant on more then 2 occasions I even tried to incorporate it into making this one a Zullo chant as well, love this chant but I usually would prefer to use CITY instead of MELBOURNE just to distinguish it from our neighbours but thats me!

But the point of my commentary is.......I love it so it has my backing!

Edited by elieanid
  • Like 2

Would you like to give it a go?

Yes. ☺ 

Ive already proposed this chant on more then 2 occasions I even tried to incorporate it into making this one a Zullo chant as well, love this chant but I usually would prefer to use CITY instead of MELBOURNE just to distinguish it from our neighbours but thats me!

But the point of my commentary is.......I love it so it has my backing!

Was contemplating that. Maybe can transition into this from 321City! 3 2 1 City x a million then ooh ooh.........ooh ooh city! Would like v much

You sound keen. Care to do it? 

yes sir

Actually dont mind this. The song they do before it is something we are trying to get started as well

Thank you, happy to try and get this going vs Heidelberg!! From which point in the video for that song?

We consider a lot of things but it take more than just the 7 of us to make a chant work.

8  :) happy to help out

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well done to everyone in terrace! Quality! Cheers to core for the chance to try it, much appreciated! 

yeah this one sounded fuckin sick over TV, great job. should do it more frequently. although instead of MELBOURNE it should be CITY, no denying there are 2 melbournes

Edited by jeffplz
  • Like 1

Well done to everyone in terrace! Quality! Cheers to core for the chance to try it, much appreciated! 

Great Work. core give this kid more opportunities. Worked real well mixing between BeardedHeart and Baka. No harm in changing it around every now and then during the game. Baka got everyone up and about when everyone was down, and this chant was a winner. 

• Like 2

Great Work. core give this kid more opportunities. Worked real well mixing between BeardedHeart and Baka. No harm in changing it around every now and then during the game. Baka got everyone up and about when everyone was down, and this chant was a winner. 

Cheers mate! More than keen to be capo but not taking anything away from BearededHeart. Will try get more opportunities though pending Cores approval haha! :P

I have some more chants in mind aswell lads, wouldnt mind giving them ago. 

• 3 months later...