Melbourne Football

TTDIM: Things that don't irk me

bazzatron

What's a good race to go check out for a first timer?

Would definately recommend Caulfield Guineas Day. Big enough crowd to have a great atmosphere and perve. But, easier enough to do get a beer ands bet on. Also, the racing is very competitive.

Always has been my favourite day since I was a kid and I def think Australia's best day of racing these days compared to Derby Day.

The Guineas and 1000 Guineas are races that produce the real champions of the future whilst the Derby itself is bloody wasteland these days. that few would send horses with breeding potential on to...

Whilst Caulfield Stakes usually has a better field than the McKinnon and the Toorak Handicap is a much more interesting race a G1 Mares Mile.

Scanning through $25 per kilo Scotch Fillets on the self serve check out as brown onions for < $1 a kilo.

I really do get a kick out of doing it. I fear it will only stop when I get caught though.

I believe this was discussed a while back on this forum but yeah don't worry, you're actually doing the community a service. The money Coles and Woolies save on not paying checkout chicks covers all the people stealing through SS checkouts. Next time steal 2 of em or 5 or even 22, you might just create a job.

Scanning through $25 per kilo Scotch Fillets on the self serve check out as brown onions for < $1 a kilo.

I really do get a kick out of doing it. I fear it will only stop when I get caught though.

I believe this was discussed a while back on this forum but yeah don't worry, you're actually doing the community a service. The money Coles and Woolies save on not paying checkout chicks covers all the people stealing through SS checkouts. Next time steal 2 of em or 5 or even 22, you might just create a job.

Also go and 3D print yourself a gun and then go shoot up your local shopping centre, you'll be creating jobs for police, lawyers, judges, etc.

Edited by Tesla
  • Like 5

scrolling through members list on here those with 0 post counts: many have weird and funny names.

spam bots that have been banned (usually automatic), or never activated.

There were also the "Multiple Multi's" one user made a year so ago to like his old posts every day.

• Like 1

TTIM: Bloke I know always going on about the Tards & being a long time member of the Norf Terrace, being well ard and all that jazz. Keeps posting on Facebook about how excited he is to be back with the greatest Terrace in the Land.......post up Membership package photo, 1st time member

:hkpalm:

• Like 1

TTIM: Bloke I know always going on about the Tards & being a long time member of the Norf Terrace, being well ard and all that jazz. Keeps posting on Facebook about how excited he is to be back with the greatest Terrace in the Land.......post up Membership package photo, 1st time member

:hkpalm:

Bloke may have been a member previously but not signed up last year with the NT shit going on, but re-signed this year and is therefore 1st year.

Edited by Pete Heartspur

The Doctor finally leaving Triple J. December cannot come fast enough. Jog him right on!!

There is someone on the station that should of left a lot longer than the Doctor... Like Try 20 to 25 years ago and he will never leave.

Always liked how for a Vegan Rocker the Doc would try to bring up soccer as much as possible...

He was also good at giving Knobs who rang up shit without them knowing it.

Edited by cadete

The Doctor finally leaving Triple J. December cannot come fast enough. Jog him right on!!

There is someone on the station that should of left a lot longer than the Doctor... Like Try 20 to 25 years ago and he will never leave.

I believe you are referring to Triple J's music director, Richard Kingsmill.

No coincidence he became music director right around the time the station started circling the drain!

Edited by Pete Heartspur
  • Like 1

TTDIM : "can I speak to your supervisor"

The most magical line in Western society.

It's not really in my nature. I'm not a complainer. I'm not a hater, I don't want to get anyone in trouble. I'm pretty chill, understand cunts are just doing their job, don't give cunts a hard time. I'm reasonable, talk calmly to cunts, give them every opportunity to resolve a problem. Really I'm just a fucking top bloke. But when cunts fuck me around for 40 mins refusing to accept the made a mistake and act like their father owns the corporation they work for and every dollar is coming out of their future inheritance or some shit, what else is a man to do but pull the magic line and have shit resolved in 2 minutes?

Edited by Tesla
  • Like 2

Actually, I take that back, there is one thing more magical. Having a wog accent. My dad doesn't even need to speak to a supervisor to resolve any disputes, as soon as cunts hear that accent they know to not even bother trying to fuck around because they'll be spending all day talking to him until they give in.

• Like 6

Actually, I take that back, there is one thing more magical. Having a wog accent. My dad doesn't even need to speak to a supervisor to resolve any disputes, as soon as cunts hear that accent they know to not even bother trying to fuck around because they'll be spending all day talking to him until they give in.

Best was getting an Asian accent when working in the call centre

Rusev & Lana from WWE. Best heels since the Iron Sheik.

I watch probably 30 minutes of each Raw. Nothing interesting going on atm besides Rollins and Ambrose and that's not even that entertaining either. I don't know why I still watch it lol. Hanging on to a Punk return lmao.

• 2 weeks later...

TTDIM: 28 Black Sugarfree. CEO energy drink. Only way to level up from this is to mix some cocaine in some soda water.

Can confirm that Charles mixed into coca-cola (arguably the way it was intended to be consumed) gives a great buzz. Does effect the effervescence though but who cares.

Oh and for those who are about to tell me that putting coke in Coke® is an indulgent waste of good blow... fuck you, I'm Scarface. :up:

• Like 5