Melbourne Football

RD 8: Phoenix V City Sunday 3pm

Dylan

Best thing about this game is I had the option to go to a BBQ and drink or stay home to watch the game.

I chose the BBQ. Cheers JVS. I will crack another cold one for ya champ! I always believed in you mate! You just needed more time to prove yourself

All of a sudden I'm glad I'm sick, saved me from wasting my time going to the Imperial to watch this.

• Like 1

the whole club has got this season so so wrong

new start, a chance to start a fresh. gain some new member with everyone keen to see this new look outfit. what do we do? sign no defenders from a team that finished bottom last season

sign an Aussie marquee who isn't going to play until the 2nd half of the season

sign an international marquee who's 34 and get an old mans calf strain. didn't learn from our mistakes with Fred, engelaar, kewell, skoko

miss out on lampard.

have villa leave after 4 games

still the laughing stock of the league when this was meant to be our break out year

• Like 1

the whole club has got this season so so wrong

new start, a chance to start a fresh. gain some new member with everyone keen to see this new look outfit. what do we do? sign no defenders from a team that finished bottom last season

sign an Aussie marquee who isn't going to play until the 2nd half of the season

sign an international marquee who's 34 and get an old mans calf strain. didn't learn from our mistakes with Fred, engelaar, kewell, skoko

miss out on lampard.

have villa leave after 4 games

still the laughing stock of the league when this was meant to be our break out year

Even worse, the franchise is the laughing stock of its own fans