Melbourne Football

TV Series

Bill

• 2 weeks later...

Downloaded The Newsroom after reading your review BH and my friend showing me the trailer. I have watched the first 5 episode so far and I have one thing to say, if you haven't already downloaded it I feel bad for you.

One of the most intellectually engaging and entertaining shows I have have across. The writing is phenomenal and satire is poignantly crafted. It's like a book you cant put down. Watched the first season 5days. No more eps :(

One of the most intellectually engaging and entertaining shows I have have across. The writing is phenomenal and satire is poignantly crafted. It's like a book you cant put down. Watched the first season 5days. No more eps :(

Same problem, but stopped myself then to save some for a rainy day. 10/10 show, unfortunately the second season is not for awhile :(

TNR is class, up there with In the Thick of It.

Peter Capaldi > Jeff Daniels though.

Sloan. :wub:

Her Japanese in one of the episodes was totally fucking retarded though, still fit as fuck. Quarter Irish, German, Viet, Chinese. :wub: :wub: :wub:

Aye, she's several types of eye candy.

Really enjoyed Newsroom, didn't get into it straight away but ended up finishing it off a few weeks ago, surprisingly, I really started liking Don, as well.

Btw not sure I've mentioned it here before(cbf checking) but have any of you chaps seen the series by comedian Louie C.K self-titled 'Louie'?

Just finished watching all of the first and only season so far and loved it.

If you like awkward situational comedy and satirical social comment ie Curb Your Enthusiasm, Seinfeld etc get on it. Doesn't disappoint IMO.

what's the plot like? just so i would know if i like it.

i probably would like it anyway - i put off breaking bad for like 4 months and then when i downloaded it i was so addicted i finished it in a fortnight (during school, not holidays). yes, i am a sadcunt.

It's like Day Z you see... Guy is spawned in an abandoned hospital and has to improvise to survive. Has a family and searches for them. After he reaches them they just go as a group and scavenge supplies and weapons to maximise their life span with a bit of twists and dangerous events that arise in the future.

• Like 1