Melbourne Football

TV Series

Bill

Californication will return for its sixth season in January.

Will be available to d/l on the 14th of Jan.

They will most likely leak it early on purpose to build hype. iirc they did this last year.

New animated show out called full english.. some one watch it and tell me if its any good

I assume most pll realise that the actual torrent files are gonna mostly be the same across all sites?

Regardless, usenet is the way to go.

Usenet is slowly dying, I know there are better options but hard to find out about them (hence why they are better)

Edited by Tesla

can't wait for chip rossetti to be put down running around like a mongrel with rabies.

was also massively surprised at the guy who was killed and got delivered in a box to enuch's house (trying to avoid names as not to spoil it for people)

Edited by malloy

chip Gyp rossetti

As in a pet name or short for the Italian name Giusseppe.

was also massively surprised at the guy who was killed and got delivered in a box to enuch's house (trying to avoid names as not to spoil it for people)

Was surprised by the timing, not by the event. It really did catch me off guard though, as he was the character I felt the strongest connection with probably for obvious reasons.

As in a pet name or short for the Italian name Giusseppe.

Was surprised by the timing, not by the event. It really did catch me off guard though, as he was the character I felt the strongest connection with probably for obvious reasons.

Lol you of all ppl should know that my hearing isnt the best :-P

And yes it was the timing that was surprising and how insignificant his actual murder was, as in they didnt show it etc

he was probably my favourite character.

Edited by malloy

Up to date with the walking dead as of a few days ago. Ended up watching all 2 and a bit seasons in a week or two...very addictive show.

Boardwalk is really heating up now. A few of the recent episodes have been quite slow, but this week it was intense.

Thinking of starting Breaking Bad. Any other top tv series I should be watching?