Melbourne Football

TV Series

Bill

Tesla ppl arent talking bout weeds cos it turned shit after ~ season 3. Still bit annoyed that jenji cohen said a while back that season would probably be last one and they renewedshow just needs to be killed off. As for BB cant wait!!!!

New series out called sinbad am yet to watch first episode.

Have also started watching lifes too short. Is good (y)

Tesla ppl arent talking bout weeds cos it turned shit after ~ season 3. Still bit annoyed that jenji cohen said a while back that season would probably be last one and they renewedshow just needs to be killed off. As for BB cant wait!!!!

New series out called sinbad am yet to watch first episode.

Have also started watching lifes too short. Is good (y)

So true about Weeds.

So bad yet so good...

Rofl @ how one of the sluts is from the Central Coast and lives in the West.

Whilst the other is from Hornsby and also lives in the West.

In Melb terms It's like having a show called Portsea and the ppl living in Knox and coming from Geelong.

• Like 1

yeah point woodles.

btw, fuck i love how i met your mother. thoughts on the show?

Love How i met your mother, have seen every episode out so far, now the long wait for season 8, which could be the last. Two alternative endings have been written, one which raps up the show for good this season and one which extends it to a 9th season.

I used to watch How I met Your Mother, back when I used to watch TV. But at some point I missed a few episodes and never knew where exactly I was in the series to start DLing it and not rewatching episodes. Even though I have the worst memory when it comes to TV shows / movies (I literally cant remember anything from a movie a few days after I have watched it, dont remember what happened last season of a TV show and am completely lost first episode of a new season, etc.), I still hate knowing I am rewatching something, feels like a waste of time.

7Mate shows random episodes from season 3-6, which would get annoying for people who formed a love for the show through these viewings then went and downloaded the seasons and had to re-watch episodes (I personally didn't mind).

The only consistently funny character in How I Met Your Mother is Marshall: The show has its moments but it’s nowhere near brilliant.

And Malloy I see what you mean when you told me about Mini losing some of her "Hotness" in the last season of Skins, WTF is with her Make Up and Gear. A really pity as she was doing very well for a Scottish Bird in her first Season.

Who really cares when apparently next season: Effie is back. :wub:

Edited by cadete
  • Like 1

Gendry from game of thrones used to be in skins...

As well as the Gilly (the chick in the camp beyond the wall who Samwell falls in love with)

Yeah both Generation One:

Gendry - Actually died in Skins after having an affair with a teacher and being left to fend by himself by his parents.

Gilly - Was a fairly wacky vague central character called Cassie who had problems with addiction and an eating disorder.

She ran away didnt she? last scene was that she was working in a cafe and the guy that came looking for her walked right past her work? if i recall... i have the first 4 seasons on DVD somewhere? I haven't seen any of the new stuff... any good?

• Like 1

Gilly - Was a fairly wacky vague central character called Cassie who had problems with addiction and an eating disorder.

I thought she was hot. Seems like the hot female character has progressed through the generations as Cassie -> Effie -> Mini (ignoring Effie's small roll earlier in the series).

Had no idea it was the same girl in GoT.

• Like 1

I thought she was hot. Seems like the hot female character has progressed through the generations as Cassie -> Effie -> Mini (ignoring Effie's small roll earlier in the series).

Had no idea it was the same girl in GoT.

Agree with that progression, although same my argue otherwise by throwing Frankie into the mix for the most recent season...

However as I said: Some - Not myself.