Melbourne Football

TV Series

Bill

yeah not really a fan of Cassy tbh but ive enjoyed it more than the previous 2 series

5th ep should be good with James

I liked Cassie in season 1 and 2, but something has changed. 

Season 5 + 6 were woeful. Probably the reason why none of the characters from those seasons will appear in season 7

yeah not really a fan of Cassy tbh but ive enjoyed it more than the previous 2 series

Season 5 + 6 were woeful. Probably the reason why none of the characters from those seasons will appear in season 7

So true on season 5 and 6.

fuck off, 5 & 6 is actually decent rofl, i enjoyed it. franky is (y) in season 6.

Edited by DutchPride

fuck no, people just couldn't accept change after 3&4.

I agree after they change the characters - PPL need to give the new characters a chance.

For example I reckon Gen 1 was good but Gen 2 was even better (Mainly because of Effie).

Gen 3 was not that great however, that Liv girl shit me senseless whilst Mini goes from being decent in S5 to going off in S6 and Frankie getting slightly more attractive in S6 does not make up for it.

FWIW are those guys that Frankie hangs out with in ;parts of S6 meant to be Casuals?

As there dress sense was so poor I never quite got that one.

New skins is doing the job.

Dexter continues to go downhill but I still find myself watching, should have ended a while back.

Suits very enjoyable so far.

Keen AF for breaking bad and to a slightly lesser extent Boardwalk

I hope the BB ending has as much bloodshed as possible. Was reading that there is speculation that Walts two kids will be killed off...

More than likely he goes into witness protection and it becomes the start of Malcom in the Middle

Rofl this your second good post on this forum. Did genuinely chuckle though.

• Like 1