Melbourne Football

TV Series

Bill

• 2 weeks later...

The inbetweeners (US), on MTV atm... Words can not describe how shit this is!

I don't know why the US continue to try and do UK shows. Every single one of them has been a disaster.

Wrong - The Office was to make a show very different to the UK Version that was funny in its on way for a much longer time span.

Don't say this too Flog-a-tron. He'll tell you about how much better the production values are and how much snappier the writing is... :droy:

Fuck off ya douche. Everyone misunderstood and snapped at what I said in some sort of defence of all things British, cos you're all so fucking pwopa norty n all.

I said, when US Television get it RIGHT I THINK its better. I never said every re-make was better. FFS.

Edited by bazzatron

I don't know why the US continue to try and do UK shows. Every single one of them has been a disaster.

Wrong - The Office was to make a show very different to the UK Version that was funny in its on way for a much longer time span.

Your wrong. The US version is shit and all the actors are incredibly shit. Steve Carell shouldn't be the lead of anything after only being funny in 1 film in his life.

Your wrong. The US version is shit and all the actors are incredibly shit. Steve Carell shouldn't be the lead of anything after only being funny in 1 film in his life.

What are you talking about???

There are number of great character actors on the US Office who have put in great performances in other TV Series and Films.

There are number of great character actors on the US Office who have put in great performances in other TV Series and Films.

Maybe so but the only one who has ever made me chuckle a bit has been dwight, outside of him the rest are pretty shit tbh

Maybe so but the only one who has ever made me chuckle a bit has been dwight, outside of him the rest are pretty shit tbh

Off-topic, but couldn't help but notice your avatar KoH. Lol, I was actually thinking it'd be a good picture to use as an avatar a few days ago...the one and only Dr. Steve Brule.  :clap:

• Like 1