Melbourne Football

EPL 14/15

Baka1

• 2 weeks later...

Diego Costa probably already bored. Thought it was a good idea, go to Chelsea for a year and then move to Real, since

going from Atletico to Real directly isn't possible. But I don't think he realised how much lower the standard was going to be. It's just too easy for him right now, I wonder if he'll try force a move in January.

Edited by Tesla

Diego Costa probably already bored. Thought it was a good idea, go to Chelsea for a year and then move to Real, since

going from Atletico to Real directly isn't possible. But I don't think he realised how much lower the standard was going to be. It's just too easy for him right now, I wonder if he'll try force a move in January.

With the midfield Chelsea have built, it'd be a crime not to be scoring as many as he has! 

Most have been tap-ins too, although goal poaching is an art in itself.

Not even sure how close of a Polak he is, but defo goal of the season contender right there !

He has Polish grandparents but doesn't really identify himself as a Pole as he hasn't got anything to do with the culture

source: some site I quickly googled and skimmed over in 5 seconds

• Like 1

Liverpool's famous atmosphere is severely overrated, it's a Merseyside derby and Anfield has been as noisy as a library for most of the game.

I've been saying this for ages lmao. Their atmosphere is praised just because of YNWA and after a few songs in the first 5 minutes, it becomes silent.

People say Emirates and Old Trafford is silent but at least during big games, there's plenty of noise.

Liverpool's famous atmosphere is severely overrated, it's a Merseyside derby and Anfield has been as noisy as a library for most of the game.

I've been saying this for ages lmao. Their atmosphere is praised just because of YNWA and after a few songs in the first 5 minutes, it becomes silent.

People say Emirates and Old Trafford is silent but at least during big games, there's plenty of noise.

Pretty much! I think Crystal Palace probably have the best fans in the EPL when it comes to creating atmosphere.

Makes me appreciate our active support in the A-League tbh

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...