Melbourne Football

AFC Asian Cup 2015

Nate

I see the Uzbek coach is calling for all the Tards to get behind them. Definitely supporting Sth Korea in this one

Certainly put me off supporting them. The active area in the north terrace has generally been made up of victory supporters for most games.

The sooner A-League teams start signing some of these Asian players instead of washed up big names the better. Some of Uzbekistan's players look perfect for the league.

We can't afford them. There's money in the Uzbek league.

I understand there is more money in Asia, but I've seen a few players I'd throw marquee money at without hesitation.

Was this the first ever extra time game @ AAMI Park?

As far as I'm aware, and it was also the first draw for the entire tournament (after 90 mins anyway). 

I also believe we Melburnians should acquire a drum not dissimilar to the one the Uzbeks had tonight, it sounded phenomenal. 

• Like 1

There'd be no qualms over that if it was his first yellow. He kicked him, then wasted time pretending he was injured to get out of it.

Correct call IMO

I've always thought it's retarded that certain things would be paid as a first yellow but never as a second yellow.

• Like 2