Melbourne Football

Matchday 25: vs Brisbane Roar @ Suncorp Stadium Friday 28th March 7:00pm (8:00am GMT)

GreenSeater

Forgot to say anything in the first half, but just checking in. Thankfully it's not stupid o'clock today, so I've been watching the game from just after kick-off.

Never forget that we watch games at either 11:30pm, 3am or 6:45 am. :)

What is this stupid o'clock?? :P

Edited by Young Polak

Forgot to say anything in the first half, but just checking in. Thankfully it's not stupid o'clock today, so I've been watching the game from just after kick-off.

Never forget that we watch games at either 11:30pm, 3am or 6:45 am. :)

What is this stupid o'clock?? :P

Stupid o'clock is when I woke up at 4am just to catch the previous Brisbane Roar (I think?) game. Or I say "woke up". Actually I didn't get a wink of sleep and was feeling terrible all through the game.

Also how did Dugandzic miss that? Perfect chance to restore the lead, I thought it had gone in for a second.

Can anyone tell me why Redmayne isn't playing? I gather (from previous conversations) that Velaphi doesn't have quite the same confidence level from you guys.

been given a contract extension so given his 1st start of the season , think JVS needs to lay of the Kronic if these are our 2 keepers for next season !

WHAT THE FUCKING HELL YOU FUCKING USELESS CUNTS. how the fuck are there 5 players in the fucking penalty box and not one of them mark the one player by himself. You fucking useless cunts. Go find a fucking day job you flogs. Unbelievable, so fucking mad right now. Aaaarrrggghhh

• Like 1

Just awful defending. How do 4 blokes end up no where near the only brisbane player there even is to mark. Bah!

Trying to remember a game where we actually took advantage of 10 men...

The derby Ah very true. The one game I missed all season too.