Melbourne Football

Things that will happen before we win outside of Melbourne

kingofhearts

The Gimp Staff (Besides Steve) actually start to treat us like the Paying Customers we are:

Who put thousands behind the bar all Soccer Season.

"dat arse" will give the lads a show on top of the bar counter. And it will still be alleged that she isn't hot enough for Malloy

Things that will happen before we win outside Melbourne... I will deem her acceptable ;)

Christians might actually read their own bible before preaching the fuck out of the beliefs they know nothing about.

Muslims will stop claiming their religion isn't a violent idology by NOT sympathizing with terrorist groups.

Jews will finally realise the reason no one likes them is not coz the rest of us 'are evil', but in actual fact, coz they're all a bunch of cunts.

Hindus will stop worshiping Pokemon and get with the realities of life, eg. Eating the fucking cow that walks past you instead of starving.

Buddhists will realise buddha smoked slightly less opium to the guy who created Hinduism.

Atheists will use their powers of reason to figure out the 'Big Bang Theory' is a shit television sitcom, not a logical theory.

Trolls will get a life. 

Christians might actually read their own bible before preaching the fuck out of the beliefs they know nothing about.

Muslims will stop claiming their religion isn't a violent idology by NOT sympathizing with terrorist groups.

Jews will finally realise the reason no one likes them is not coz the rest of us 'are evil', but in actual fact, coz they're all a bunch of cunts.

Hindus will stop worshiping Pokemon and get with the realities of life, eg. Eating the fucking cow that walks past you instead of starving.

Buddhists will realise buddha smoked slightly less opium to the guy who created Hinduism.

Atheists will use their powers of reason to figure out the 'Big Bang Theory' is a shit television sitcom, not a logical theory.

Trolls will get a life.

Look at least he kept it fair and had a go at everyone.

Edited by cadete
  • Like 1

Trolls will get a life.Look at least he kept it fair and had a go at everyone.

He is not racist,as he just hates them all equally

• Like 1

Trolls will get a life.Look at least he kept it fair and had a go at everyone.

He is not racist,as he just hates them all equally Its actually Sectarianism rather than Racism...

Tesla, malloy, and cadete will rent a sharehouse in Collingwood together and spend their days attending protests, eating lentils, and discussing the finer points of Marxist philosophy.

The funny thing is actually dont live that far away from Collingwood is a very Greeny Suburb and I eat a lot of Vegetarian food.

I will book my flights for the next SFC away game!

I just booked my flights for the SFC game. I have a feeling we'll break our away drought this game :up:

don't laugh I booked flights, tickets and accommodation for me and the wife, weeks ago!

thankfully the match is only 3 -4 hours out of a nice trip to Sydney

I just booked my flights for the SFC game. I have a feeling we'll break our away drought this game :up:

don't laugh I booked flights, tickets and accommodation for me and the wife, weeks ago!

Nice! I'm going for a day trip to Wollongong, back to Allianz for the game and then straight to the airport! haha

Nice! I'm going for a day trip to Wollongong, back to Allianz for the game and then straight to the airport! haha

having a long weekend away... arrive Friday leave Monday, hopefully some joy during the weekend, though I'm not expecting too much on the pitch

• 2 weeks later...