Melbourne Football

Your best and worst ever MH moments

Southerner

Best: Christmas Derby 2011, fantastic night, the first derby last season was awesome as well.

Worst: Derby loss at Etihad last year. Was seriously terrified walking back to the station from Etihad, was with my younger brother as well which made it worse, couple of Visitor fans tried to start us. I now make an effort not to have Heart stuff really noticable at Etihad derbies in case something like that happens again.

#casuallyf :P

• Like 1

Best: when the a-league announced that there was going to be a second team in Melbourne that wern't run by flogs that I was going to be able to support

Worst: every shit heart pun they use in the paper when talking about us for instance:

'heart starter'

'heart attack'

Feel free to add more, cbf putting them all down now

Best: Aloisi scoring in the 94min to make it 2-1 in the season 1 away game vs Adelaide

Worst: Every time Archie has scored against us

being at the riser watching that game with many of us putting bets on at half time with odds of $21 for us to win with I just cant get enough coming on the jukebox perfectly timed (was selected half hour before) with the final whistle.

GC away has to be up there, quality away trip.

• Like 5

Best: when the a-league announced that there was going to be a second team in Melbourne that wern't run by flogs that I was going to be able to support

Worst: every shit heart pun they use in the paper when talking about us for instance:

'heart starter'

'heart attack'

Feel free to add more, cbf putting them all down now

'King of hearts'? Oh...

Can't read mate?

Best: Seeing so many Heart fans at the pub last Friday night,before the Richmond game.( This gives me hope of a big season with plenty of goals,support and beer.) + the Derby win in Round 1 last season.

Worst: Walking back to the car after the derby loss at Etihad last season with my mates teenage son.He had his Heart top on and noing he cant fight.

Best: Many moments, but the joy felt when the ball crossed the line by a kick of the ref after 1.5hr delay due to rain against CCM. Special moment shared with only few that were there.

Worst: The loss to MV at Etihad with broken chairs. I felt very down. Was the lowest I'd ever felt for a loss, contrary to the fun I'd had beforehand with mates at the pub.

• Like 1

Best: Many moments, but the joy felt when the ball crossed the line by a kick of the ref after 1.5hr delay due to rain against CCM. Special moment shared with only few that were there.

Worst: The loss to MV at Etihad with broken chairs. I felt very down. Was the lowest I'd ever felt for a loss, contrary to the fun I'd had beforehand with mates at the pub.

That was an awesome day in the terrace..

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Best: Watching Patty G's reaction to the Mongs above us throwing beer/food/etc down at Etihad last year, was genuinely incensed.

Yes!! He looked like he was gonna grow wings, fly up there and kick their heads in.

Paddy's persistent aggression makes me so happy.

Need him to Muscat old mate Thompson and then stand over him, Keane style...