Melbourne Football

Old Liverpool hacks MIGHT show up to Doveton SC

HeartFc

24th July, Doveton Soccer Club, 2pm-4pm

Take off work and bring a gold coin for a donation.

Players will be having a kick with special needs kids and there's a chance to get photos, autographs etc.

Hasn't been released by the media yet so don't bother googling it.

Thought I'd be a nice guy and let you guys know in advance. Probably best if you tell your bosses tomorrow morning, that way you wont miss out on meeting the Liverpool lads face to face. It'll be well worth the drive if you're not from the southeast. Hopefully none of the special needs kids double foot Steven Gerrard in the shins.

There's no reason not to trust me. My sources are always reliable ;)

Looking forward to seeing you guys down there :)

• Like 1

Thanks for the heads up. I had a meeting lined up with some pretty big clients that day, but I am not going to miss the chance to meet the Liverpool players! Especially considering it wont be swamped with people as it has not been publicized at all. Cant wait!

‘Following the session, fans will be able to meet with Liverpool FC Foundation coaches, the mascot and if they’re lucky, some legends from the club’.

I'll try and find out what 'if they're lucky' and "legends of the club" actually mean.