Melbourne Football

Let's watch Australia **win** the ashes

kingofhearts

Such an odd turn of events. England's 2nd highest wicket taking spinner ever and he pulls the pin mid series because they cant win the tour? Would have been remembered as a champion tweaker if he had have just kept his mouth shut and rolled the arm over for two more tests.

Bizarre to say the least. That said, I was always convinced the bloke was a fucktard so I suppose my shock is a little undue.

Such an odd turn of events. England's 2nd highest wicket taking spinner ever and he pulls the pin mid series because they cant win the tour? Would have been remembered as a champion tweaker if he had have just kept his mouth shut and rolled the arm over for two more tests.

Bizarre to say the least. That said, I was always convinced the bloke was a fucktard so I suppose my shock is a little undue.

As strange as his retirement is. His comments about the cockiness of his teammates is just as bizarre.

12 Ejections and 'pleasantly surprised' look forward to such a positive response from the police next football game.

That is fucking low though, compared to previous years. Don't fucking care. It'd be hooligans marring a game in football

I agree that this happens completely. However the cops weren't comparing sports, they simply said that they were 'pleasantly surprised' at the low number of evictions for the day. And fair enough, Boxing Day has had much worse.

12 Ejections and 'pleasantly surprised' look forward to such a positive response from the police next football game.

That is fucking low though, compared to previous years. Don't fucking care. It'd be hooligans marring a game in football

I agree that this happens completely. However the cops weren't comparing sports, they simply said that they were 'pleasantly surprised' at the low number of evictions for the day. And fair enough, Boxing Day has had much worse. Those who regularly partake in Football Violence are not the same as Drunk Sunburnt Cricket fans...

• Like 2

I agree that this happens completely. However the cops weren't comparing sports, they simply said that they were 'pleasantly surprised' at the low number of evictions for the day. And fair enough, Boxing Day has had much worse. Those who regularly partake in Football Violence are not the same as Drunk Sunburnt Cricket fans...

Spot on

I was agreeing with you...

I am sick of flogs comparing apples with oranges on this topic, like on Mong Net.

Hahaha, traveling has clearly fried me.

I do think that there is a degree of football hate from media and police reports, however yes, a tin foil hat seems to be mandatory uniform for some circles.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Whilst we're bumping old threads that are suddenly relevant again thought i'd give this one a good bump considering the ashes start tommorow.

Aussies in flying forum and should win comfortably...... but the ashes is a funny series though

No away tour is easy to win, home advantage too strong in cricket.

There should be at least one draw TBH. 

Yeah i don't think the series is lost yet (series will be closer with no harris now) but fuck me our batters need to do something if we're going to pull out at least one game. If watson is dropped write off the second test. He's hopeless.

Edited by kingofhearts

• 2 weeks later...