Melbourne Football

Harry Kewell

Murfy1

I'm excited that he's finally here. Gets a good pre season in him and am hoping he plays a big part of our season. Still need to sign a few more players though still don't think with our current list we will be contenders for the title. Fuck Garcia off the greedy kent and bring in a few quick midfielders who aren't afraid to take on defenders.

- Harry to be our top goalscorer.

- Will score a free kick in the first derby on the 9-0th minute for us to win 3-2

Full press conference with Kewell:

He suggests near the end of the video that he might celebrate if he scores against Victory. Given that he's only been in Melbourne for 3 days, I don't think Kewell could have done or said anything more to show his commitment to Heart. Also, he's talking up his plan to have a full pre-season so he can be fully fit and firing by round 1. Very good signs so far with Kewell IMO.

• Like 1

harry kuntell

In my whole entire life of reading stupid shit being posted on Facebook, twitter, forums and everything else, I can honestly say that this is the stupidest, most time-wasting, unnecessary, inappropriate, spiteful turd of a comment I have ever read. It's just... ugh. So unnecessary and stupid.

Thankyou for making us all that little bit dumber. I can't believe I wasted my time replying to this. What does that say about me?

• Like 1

Geez some of you guys are childish! Not even Srhoj or Hoffman have copped it as bad as what you're dishing out to Kewell.

Apart from being arguably the greatest footballer this country has produced, he now plays for Heart whether you like it or not so get on board will ya?

Kewell is a Heart player and he should be shown the same respect as everyone else (exc. Hoffman! lol)!