Melbourne Football

Harry Kewell

Murfy1

Spoke to my younger brother today. He told me that 4 of his mates have said they'll definitely buy memberships with him if Kewell signs on. He hasn't lost all of his shine, that much is certain.

Same here mate, got 3 of my mates lined up, just cause they wanna see kewell!

So he's gone from London to Portugal to Monaco for his honeymoon and now in Docklands, Melbourne all in 24-36 hours! lol

WTF is going on Munn?????? The circus continues, all we need is a big fuckin tent, some clowns, elephants, monkeys and fuckin munn on kewells back walking the tight rope.

I noticed you used the word 'monkeys', some would find offense to that. Clean up your act cunt.

• Like 1

WTF is going on Munn?????? The circus continues, all we need is a big fuckin tent, some clowns, elephants, monkeys and fuckin munn on kewells back walking the tight rope.

I noticed you used the word 'monkeys', some would find offense to that. Clean up your act cunt.

i owe you many likes sir!

I wouldnt get too excited everyone.

Will you admit you are wrong if he signs tommorow?

Not only will I admit I'm wrong but I'll buy a victory membership.. There's more chance of us re-signing maycon then signing Harry Kewell.

Your better off putting the $200.00 over the bar at the Impy for the Y-side boys.

Careful what you say about monkeys...

Also, we have the clowns.

• Like 1