Melbourne Football

2013-14 MEMBERSHIPS

Red or Dead

4851 at 10.06 p.m.  That's 28 in the past 8 hours.

4933 at 10.06pm. That's 82 in the past 24 hours.

Last night I renewed mine, my cousins and his wife's, then tonight I got my best mate (converted from victory...I know) and 2 guys at work who don't follow football (soccer) there big afl fans. So 6 in the 24 hours we got lol

In all honestly every year we say we need to hit this and that many etc. we can sign who ever but we really need to win games for the crowds to come. It's been a fact every year...but 5k good sign hopefully its over 6500 or more come season start.

• Like 2

we are realy chasing membership numbers.

I'm finding adds in such random places its not funny!!

I love it!!!!!!attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Funniest shit ever, this bird at work is preggaz I was looking up on google how to say compliments to pregnant chicks...one popped up on the side I was like wtf is this?

These adds are just Google being smarter and remembering your search patterns. I get heart adds on every page.

You can turn this behavior off in the Google preferences.

• Like 1

Funniest shit ever, this bird at work is preggaz I was looking up on google how to say compliments to pregnant chicks...one popped up on the side I was like wtf is this?

These adds are just Google being smarter and remembering your search patterns. I get heart adds on every page.

This is true....

This is true....

Still, Victory fans have been getting them so it's 100% a worthwhile process  :up:

• Like 2

Mine arrived today, love they are counting the years you're a member... Foundation ftw

Yeah, a very nice touch!  And "signed" letter by Bolton :-D

I am going to be a dad, for the first time, right before the derby and I don't think I can go to much games. Still, I really want to keep the membership going. 

Back being a fulltime student now so it is pretty cheap anyway!

They should have mailed out the caps at the same time.

No membership for me today :(

I no complain, got invited to players lunch next week before Frankston game :)

How did you score that mate?

By helping em get teams/kids orgainsied for the mt eliza MH cup 

I saw those Mt Eliza kids at a game. Their kits looks like Heart ones! Well done, mate!

• Like 2

Mine arrived today, love they are counting the years you're a member... Foundation ftw

Yeah, a very nice touch! And "signed" letter by Bolton :-D

I am going to be a dad, for the first time, right before the derby and I don't think I can go to much games. Still, I really want to keep the membership going.

They should have mailed out the caps at the same time.

No membership for me today :(

I no complain, got invited to players lunch next week before Frankston game :)

How did you score that mate?

By helping em get teams/kids orgainsied for the mt eliza MH cup

I saw those Mt Eliza kids at a game. Their kits looks like Heart ones! Well done, mate!

Their kits do look alright. Think that club started when heart started although

The mt eliza ones arent mine. Im suppling the kids from peninsula strikers this year.

Be interesting to see if the membership counter jumps tomorrow when 400+ kids get their new membership cards.

Congratulations mate! I just became a dad for the first time too and already got my little girl a baby membership, you should too if you know the sex and name, it's only $30  ;)

My wife's a member too, but I'm hoping when she can't make it coz of the baby that I'll still be 'allowed' to go! haha

Good luck with everything!!

• Like 1

Congratulations mate! I just became a dad for the first time too and already got my little girl a baby membership, you should too if you know the sex and name, it's only $30  ;)

My wife's a member too, but I'm hoping when she can't make it coz of the baby that I'll still be 'allowed' to go! haha

My nephew has been a member from birth, second year running. I'm in charge of buying it for him every year hahaha. closest i can get to having a kid for now.

• Like 2

Congrats to the both of you :)

Funny cause I've already signed my baby up and he isnt even born yet hahaha

My misses is due on Nov 3rd so could come any time around derby day (if early).  Shes coming to the game, but not sitting in Yarraside (for obvious reasons) Said she doesnt want to miss this game for anything. Even wants to get there support earlt so she can sit over Yarraside in level 3 so she can here and see us.

Would be very fitting if she went into labor right after the game as it was a drunken Derby Day that started this all in the first place hahahahaha :lol:  :lol:

• Like 4

Heart - 4,788

4823 right now. That's 35 more than around the same time yesterday! I imagine this would go up quite a bit now after today's Mifsud signing  :)

4878 right now. That's 55 more than around this time yesterday! Thank you Niall!! :up:

4959 right now. That's 81 more than around the same time yesterday.

Up 171 in the last three days.

Heart - 4,788

4823 right now. That's 35 more than around the same time yesterday! I imagine this would go up quite a bit now after today's Mifsud signing :)

4878 right now. That's 55 more than around this time yesterday! Thank you Niall!! :up:

4959 right now. That's 81 more than around the same time yesterday.

Didn't someone say it was above 5000 yesterday

Heart - 4,788

4823 right now. That's 35 more than around the same time yesterday! I imagine this would go up quite a bit now after today's Mifsud signing :) 4878 right now. That's 55 more than around this time yesterday! Thank you Niall!! :up: 4959 right now. That's 81 more than around the same time yesterday.

Didn't someone say it was above 5000 yesterday

Yeah, someone who was having a cry about something. He said that the club told him that they passed 5000 but they're still processing them. I'm going by the counter on mhfc.com.au, which right now is on 4964.

I wonder if Scott Munn will send another email thanking the first 5000 members for signing up like he did at 3000!?!

I was told on the phone that counter is a little behind actual applications number.

It has to do with physical processing of forms that arrive on their system..... Blah blah blah

Don't remember anyone crying though

Edited by Jestr

Thanks!  How young is too young for Heart game?   

My mother in law already got him a membership! :-D

Congrats to the both of you :)

Funny cause I've already signed my baby up and he isnt even born yet hahaha

My misses is due on Nov 3rd so could come any time around derby day (if early).  Shes coming to the game, but not sitting in Yarraside (for obvious reasons) Said she doesnt want to miss this game for anything. Even wants to get there support earlt so she can sit over Yarraside in level 3 so she can here and see us.

Would be very fitting if she went into labor right after the game as it was a drunken Derby Day that started this all in the first place hahahahaha :lol:  :lol:

hahahahahhahahaha!   

Or giving birth at Etihad!  

• Like 1

3,300 August  16th Vs 3800 (+15.15%)

3,650 August  30th Vs 4272 (+17.04%)

4,000 Sept.     12th Vs 4618 (+15.45%)

4,750 October 4th (day before round 1)

5,500 Nov.       14th

5,850 Nov.       29th (5 game memberships came out)

6,025 Dec.       18th

Just added some more dates. Hopefully we pass them all by a lot this season.

Nice work. I was keeping an eye on the numbers last season as well and the final figure I have is 6,478 in late January after we sold 5 game memberships up until that part of the season. So that suggests we sold about 650 5 game memberships, which probably wasn't that many given we weren't winning a lot.

So if 6,500 was the final figure, passing 5,000 today means 1,500 to go to improve on last year. We should at least achieve that with some reasonable form.

From memory, the final total in season 2 was about 7,200. So another 2,500 members this year will see us pass that previous best.

But if things go well, ie. Kewell and Mifsud impress and score a few goals, and we can be amongst the top 4, winning regularly at home, 8,000+ should be achievable.

Edited by Sash