Melbourne Football

MHFC vs Adelaide - 11/03/13 @ 7.30pm - Rd 24

biancorosso7

Hey mates!

Does anyone know a site where i can read live commentary for this match?

http://www.theroar.com.au/2013/03/11/melbourne-heart-vs-adelaide-united-a-league-live-scores-blog-3/

for live commentary, or kakibara(dot)com for fairly good quality live stream

Thanks. 

A friend of mine just sent me a link to a site that covers the league briliantly!

http://118.139.177.197

Check it out - Username: John_C    Password:Johnny1984

Ever heard of it?

Hey mates!

Does anyone know a site where i can read live commentary for this match?

http://www.theroar.com.au/2013/03/11/melbourne-heart-vs-adelaide-united-a-league-live-scores-blog-3/

for live commentary, or kakibara(dot)com for fairly good quality live stream

Thanks. 

A friend of mine just sent me a link to a site that covers the league briliantly!

http://118.139.177.197

Check it out - Username: John_C    Password:Johnny1984

Ever heard of it?

this looks slightly suspicious...

What a disgusting performance, gives these Victory fuckwit trolls more ammunition (we all know we are a much better club).

Get rid of some of the dead weight, Meewis looked like rubbish (bit of a waste of money), Garcia is obviously thinking of Socceroos next week, Vrankovic and Colossimo look like they have no clue.

DO I really need to say any more, you have made the job so much harder for yourselves now, we will HAVE TO WIN away, and hope some results go for us.

Disappointed, but glad I didn't drive my usual 2 hours for it, if this is what we get for dedication then we need new blood.

• Like 1

All of Heart's on field problems are mental.

Earlier in the season we kept on losing concentration, conceding late goals and losing.

We can't win away

and we always seem to choke when it's an important or valuable match

the people in charge of the team's mentality are the coach and senior players, and for the whole season they've failed to lead the way.

• Like 1

Evident that after tonights performance if we re-sign Fred & Colosimo then we have no ambition. Neither looked like a semi-professional footballer out there tonight. Colosimo being made to look like a training cone continually and dishing up hospital balls to everyone and Fred has lost the spark that made him a good player.

Unsure if the club knows that finishing last doesn't guarantee the #1 draft pick, seems like we're tanking leaving out Paddy & Germano

• Like 2

Fred, Thompson, Coyne, Colosimo.

GFTO.

You GTFO

Fred has been good since he's been on.

Not sure if...

Serious? If you think otherwise then you are either stupid or blind. 

Beside from this what a shithouse performance. This club rips the heart out of me.

So it wasn't good enough to play badly away from home, we had to bring that form to AAMI just to show the members what we were missing out on. Usually when a player has a milestone game the rest of the team lift and pull one put of the bag. We fell flat on our arses. Germano and GerHeart out of the team ????

Edited by HEARTinator

I still can't believe this club put Aloisi in charge.

No but don't you understand you have to support the coach even though he cant do his job.

Fred wasn't excellent by any strech but i thought he was the only player on the pitch actually making postives runs/passes

Kalmar was shit too. Two game hero he is

• Like 1

I still can't believe this club put Aloisi in charge.

No but don't you understand you have to support the coach even though he cant do his job.

Fred wasn't excellent by any strech but i thought he was the only player on the pitch actually making postives runs/passes

Kalmar was shit too. Two game hero he is Agree, Fred was working his guts out to try to make a difference. Can't fault him.