Melbourne Football

Trumpet Man Appreciation Thread

Aragorn

Im confused, what exactly were those indian looking blokes playing and is it any different to the trumphet mentioned in here? Either way hats off as i loved the sound of it, reminded me of proper football atmosphere.

No idea who these blokes were, apparently one of the times we gave Espana a good go, the camera men thought it was them... so they cut to that group and they were sitting there doing nothing with the chant in full swing!

They got paid...

I didn't...

I had more fun ;)

Im confused, what exactly were those indian looking blokes playing and is it any different to the trumphet mentioned in here? Either way hats off as i loved the sound of it, reminded me of proper football atmosphere.

No idea who these blokes were, apparently one of the times we gave Espana a good go, the camera men thought it was them... so they cut to that group and they were sitting there doing nothing with the chant in full swing!

They got paid...

I didn't...

I had more fun ;)

You promised I'd have fun too with you infront of me! Passed with flying colours

• Like 1

They got paid...

I didn't...

I had more fun ;)

I noticed that, pans to them and yet they werent in club colours or anything. Was rather strange and annoying tbh. Hats off to you keep it coming.