Melbourne Football

Round 22, Sunday February 24th MHFC vs Sydney @ AAMI

Dylan

This is a stupid question i know, but i was just wondering is i can get into aami park shirtless?? I am looking to buy a new kappa heart jersey on sunday, so instead of having to carry a shirt around, i was thinking of walking in shirtless, and putting the kappa shirt on. Will i be barred?

Get some black spray paint and spray paint your body so it looks like your wearing a black tee then walk through security un-noticed? Seen many people do it before.

• Like 1

This is a stupid question i know, but i was just wondering is i can get into aami park shirtless?? I am looking to buy a new kappa heart jersey on sunday, so instead of having to carry a shirt around, i was thinking of walking in shirtless, and putting the kappa shirt on. Will i be barred?

Lol the whole RBB would have been evicted last weekend if that was the case mate ;)

]

Melbourne Heart FC Squad:

1.Clint Bolton (GK), 4. Simon Colosimo, 5.Fred, 8. Matthew Thompson, 9. Dylan Macallister, 11. Richard Garcia, 13. Jonatan Germano,14. Golgol Mebrahtu, 15. David Williams, 16. Marcel Meeuwis, 17. Jason Hoffman, 18. David Vrankovic, 20. Andrew Redmayne (GK), 21. Jamie Coyne, 22. Nick Kalmar, 25. Jeremy Walker, 36. Eli Babalj (Two to be omitted)

Ins: 9. Dylan Macallister, 17. Jason Hoffman, 18. David Vrankovic

Outs: 6. Patrick Gerhardt (suspended - card accumulation)

Unavailable: 10. Josip Tadic (broken toe – 3-5 weeks), 23.Mate Dugandzic (broken foot – season) 24. Sam Mitchinson (quad strain - two weeks)

Sydney FC Squad: 1. Ivan Necevski (gk), 2. Sebastian Ryall, 3. Fabio, 7. Brett Emerton, 8. Adam Griffiths, 9. Paul Reid, 10. Alessandro Del Piero, 12. Blake Powell, 13. Tiago Calvano, 15. Terry McFlynn, 16. Joel Chianese, 17. Terry Antonis, 18. Trent McClenahan, 20. Vedran Janjetovic (gk), 22. Ali Abbas, 23. Rhyan Grant, 26. Peter Triantis, 29. Joel Griffiths, 32. Lucas Neill (Four to be omitted).

Ins: Joel Griffiths (returns from suspension), Lucas Neill (new signing), Ali Abbas (returns from suspension), Brett Emerton (returns from suspension)

With 2 omissions required, you would have to think Hoffman is one of them. The other, well, maybe D-mac, but JA should be getting serious, thinking about guys like Thompson or Fred.

Aloisi's really only got the minimum number of players to work with. 18 plus Coyne and Meeuwis, less Dugandzic and Tadic (injured) and Gerhardt (suspended) making it 17.

Walker is first-choice RB and he's still a NYL player.

To replace Thompson or Fred we would have to reshuffle and bring in Garuccio or Edwards. The latter doesn't look as though he's in any sort of consideration.

IMO we've erred in not bringing in an injury replacement for Duga. Plus a few other things of course.

I'm not surprised we're in the bottom four considering the number of players we have to work with, and the quality of some of them.

Edited by jw1739

Aloisi's really only got the minimum number of players to work with. 18 plus Coyne and Meeuwis, less Dugandzic and Tadic (injured) and Gerhardt (suspended) making it 17.

Walker is first-choice RB and he's still a NYL player.

To replace Thompson or Fred we would have to reshuffle and bring in Garuccio or Edwards. The latter doesn't look as though he's in any sort of consideration.

IMO we've erred in not bringing in an injury replacement for Duga. Plus a few other things of course.

I'm not surprised we're in the bottom four considering the number of players we have to work with, and the quality of some of them.

It interests me that when Tadic was fit and Babalj came back, we were willing to play Tadic as a #9 and Babalj as a #10. Tadic is now out and that plan disappears. Why not reconsider it, with Williams or Mebrahtu as #9, Babalj as your #10 and bring in Garrucio? Means Thompson and Fred really have to be on their game to get a spot and allows Babalj to be on the run facing goals.

Will be alright to buy GA tickets on the day yeh? Bit sick of buying tickets online for sporting events, when they apply a surcharge just to email them.

I reckon you'll be right. I'd say they would say something if GA get's close to sold out. Just get there early to save waiting in a queue, or in case there's a bigger than expected demand on the day.

Scott Munn just tweeted that they're expecting a 13-15k crowd.

Edited by Sash
  • Like 1

Will be alright to buy GA tickets on the day yeh? Bit sick of buying tickets online for sporting events, when they apply a surcharge just to email them.

I reckon you'll be right. I'd say they would say something if GA get's close to sold out. Just get there early to save waiting in a queue, or in case there's a bigger than expected demand on the day.

Scott Munn just tweeted that they're expecting a 13-15k crowd.

Would be a really good result and just goes to show what pulling power ADP has. Maybe some turning out to give LuCash Neil the shits !

I will most definitely clap.

How can you not?

A true legend of the sport.

Ffs

Gonna boo the fudge out of him and wave Freddo Frog wrappers at him and $5 notes at lucas neill in the other hand.

So what if Del Piero is international legend and lucas neills a national hero. they play for the other team and are the enemy. hope Gerhardt snaps their legs.

Edited by marteaux

Will be disappointed if people give del Piero shit.. Obviously not expect people to full on cheer, but hope there is no abuse

not sure if serious the guy is a con artist. He's on the ground more times than a grey street hookers knickers on a friday nyt. Have respect for his ability yes, but for his antics on the pitch, No. Despicable behavior from someone who should know better.

• Like 1

Will be disappointed if people give del Piero shit.. Obviously not expect people to full on cheer, but hope there is no abuse

not sure if serious the guy is a con artist. He's on the ground more times than a grey street hookers knickers on a friday nyt. Have respect for his ability yes, but for his antics on the pitch, No. Despicable behavior from someone who should know better.

Will clap at the start for him.

Once the ref blows his whistle, he just like every other Sydney player.

• Like 1

And who do you propose we start in place of Eli.. Jason Hoffman?

David Williams or Gol Gol Mebrahtu

JA's played GolGol centrally before, citing his pace and good touch as why he's a good fit there.

May be worth trying from the start of a match.

See David Williams v CCM last season when we wore out other fan designed 3rd kit.

We lost that game but that was probably the best and most beautiful game that the team has ever played.. Should have won by 3 or 4 goals..

Wear a singlet and then just chuck the kit over the top.

Was thinking of doing this but i don't own any singlets :( So i went to target today to get one but it was $10 so nope not doing that.

Get some black spray paint and spray paint your body so it looks like your wearing a black tee then walk through security un-noticed? Seen many people do it before.

This was my second favourite option but spray paint was like 15-20 bucks so too expensive again unfortuantly.

Wear your shittest old shirt and throw it out when you get changwd

This was my third favourite, but i don't own any shit shirts. I tried to chop up one of my Dads shirts, but he was really upset when he saw me cutting the sleeves off some bullshit collard shirt.

I ended up getting a garbage bag and cutting some holes in it for an arm and head. I know its not the most stylish look but i'll be able to throw it out as soon as i get my kappa shirt. I'll post a pic of me in it as soon as i find out how to tranfer photos from my phone to computer.

Appreciate the suggestions though, thanks fellas!!! :up:

• Like 1