Melbourne Football

Round 16 - MHFC v Sydney - Sun Jan 13th

Fuck I want go but 16 year old with no one to go with . :/ help me out haha

Best age to go and have fun away from the parents and almost everything you do there will be legal

Is 16 the legal age? :o

You are making me more sad though , nothing better than getting away from the family.

But I need people to go with first..which atm do not care if I do not know them yet.

Ill take anyone Idc haha meet new people ! :)

Post match yesterday, Bolton flagged a return to the starting lineup v Sydney, as a striker. Said he was being wasted on the bench.

Redmayne was shit yesterday so i hope clint makes a return

da fuq?

Should've stopped berishas second goal, nearly cost us the game at the endwhen he was in no mans land and nicholls header luckily went over the crossbar.

Get bolton back in

• Like 2

Fuck I want go but 16 year old with no one to go with . :/ help me out haha

Best age to go and have fun away from the parents and almost everything you do there will be legal

Is 16 the legal age? :o

You are making me more sad though , nothing better than getting away from the family.

But I need people to go with first..which atm do not care if I do not know them yet.

Ill take anyone Idc haha meet new people ! :)

just come up! I dont know anybody, Intend to meet a few people at the pub before the game.

• Like 1

I agree with the berisha 2nd goal, should have been stopped, or even got a better glove to it, and the mitch nicholas header he was in no mans land, but we need to stick with redders, the only way fwd is experience and bolton is passed it, not benefits out of bolton if he plays, its redders and then Lucas Spinella sign him for youth.

I agree with the berisha 2nd goal, should have been stopped, or even got a better glove to it, and the mitch nicholas header he was in no mans land, but we need to stick with redders, the only way fwd is experience and bolton is passed it, not benefits out of bolton if he plays, its redders and then Lucas Spinella sign him for youth.

Bolton on instead of Hoffman?

Redmayne was shit yesterday so i hope clint makes a return

Very harsh assessment.

Agree needed to do better with the second goal.

But the whole team allowed Brisbane so much possession that our goal was pretty much under siege for a large part of the game.

Mistakes by the goalkeeper usually result in a goal. I'd venture to say that there were plenty of Heart players who made many more mistakes than Redders did, some of them so bad that they were embarrassing.

Agreed I though Redders did all he could in regards to the 2nd goal - got a hand on it and 9 out of 10 times would have gone the otherside of the post.

The defending is more of a concern that they let them run through us to be able to take the shot in th efirst place.

Redders is a top goalkeeper and will only get better with match time, Love Bolton but his time has come.

Melbourne Heart FC squad: 1.Clint Bolton (Gk), 3. Cameron Edwards, 4.Simon Colosimo, 5.Fred ©, 6. Patrick Gerhardt, 8. Matthew Thompson, 9.Dylan Macallister, 10. Josip Tadic, 11. Richard Garcia, 13. Jonatan Germano,14. Golgol Mebrahtu, 16. Aziz Behich, 17. Jason Hoffman,18. David Vrankovic, 19. Ben Garuccio, 20. Andrew Redmayne (GK), 21. Steven Gray, 22. Nick Kalmar, 24. Sam Mitchinson, 25. Jeremy Walker, 26. Ersin Kaya

*six to be omitted

Ins: 3. Cameron Edwards, 18. David Vrankovic, 19. Ben Garuccio, 21. Steven Gray, 22. Nick Kalmar, 24. Sam Mitchinson, 25. Jeremy Walker, 26. Ersin Kaya (all promoted)

Outs: 2.Michael Marrone (impending transfer), 15. David Williams (suspended – one match)

Unavailable: 23.Mate Dugandzic (broken foot – season) 31. Vince Grella (groin – undisclosed)

Have a look at the Ins - 6 out of 8 under 25.

Would love to see this on the pitch:

Redmayne

J,Walker - Gerhardt - Vrankovic - Behich

Germano - Thompson

Kalmar

Garcia - Tadic - Mebrahtu

BENCH: Bolton - Colosimo - Garrucio - Fred/Edwards

What will happen?

Redmayne

J.Walker/Germano - Gerhardt - Colosimo - Behich

Germano/Edwards - Thompson

Fred

Garcia - Tadic - Mebrathu

BENCH - Bolton - Macallister - Garuccio - J.WalkerMitchinson

(NOTE: If Germano plays RB, then Thompson will play as DM, with Fred and Edwards in front of him)