Melbourne Football

Melbourne FC vs Newcastle Jest - NYD 2pm.

MHFCRC

They were doing the "Simon Colosimo" chant but they were taking the piss out of him.

A few in YS were doing that. Myself included. Simon Colosimo, Simon gives up the ball, Simon cost us a goal. Etc etc. I roffed

I hope you get hit by a bus, you cunt.

Look dude, I know you're his cousin or some sort of relative but the guy is shit. FULL STOP!

They were doing the "Simon Colosimo" chant but they were taking the piss out of him.

A few in YS were doing that. Myself included. Simon Colosimo, Simon gives up the ball, Simon cost us a goal. Etc etc. I roffed

Look dude, I know you're his cousin or some sort of relative but the guy is shit. FULL STOP!

popcorn.gif

• Like 1

A win will cover up many sins.

....The sooner, Fred, Thompson, Colosimo and Hoffman are off the team the better.

I absolutely agreee with you, though I must admit Colosimo had one of his better games. He didn't cost us a goal and was actually passing more balls forward, instead of always boringly hatching the ball for ages then passing sideways or back to the goalkeeper or hoofing the ball down the ground to the opposition. The standard of the A League has improved but Matt Thompson hasn't. Nothing more frustrating watching him holding up play and then throwing out his arms as if it's the fault of everyone else that he hasn't moved the ball. His decision making/vision is just too slow. Similarly with Fred, the standard of the A League has improved but Fred hasn't. Colosimo, Fred and Thompson are probably some of our highest paid players. In a salary capped competition it's a disaster for squad balance and player retention if your highest paid players under the salary cap are not performing. The couple who have reserved seats next to me have also been Victory members for years. They have also been Heart members from the start because they enjoy going to watch a game of football each week. I jokingly said to them that Heart and Victory should swap Thompsons, that Heart should send Fred back to Victory and Heart should also give Victory Colosimo to "strengthen" Victory's defence. Needless to say, they disagreed!

Colosimo is a shit cunt and a major reason we have been losing. A few weeks ago he deliberately handballed and coulve cost us another game.... shove the bus up your ass

He isn't a 'shit cunt'. He's doing his best for the team and deserves respect for that, however we have the right to be critical, his performances are good in many respects but have cost us games in other instances and regularly reduce the team effectiveness.

• Like 1

Melburnian, I'd take Archie Thompson any day instead of Matt! Let's also not forget Archie Thompson is doing very well for the Socceroos, including a full strength Socceroos team and that goal he scored when he came on in Iraq pretty much saved our World Cup campaign.

Melburnian, I'd take Archie Thompson any day instead of Matt! Let's also not forget Archie Thompson is doing very well for the Socceroos, including a full strength Socceroos team and that goal he scored when he came on in Iraq pretty much saved our World Cup campaign.

I have no time for him. Would never want to see him in our colours. Belongs with those other flogs in blue!

Hate seeing him wear the green and gold too. I like my hero's not raise their hand to women.

• Like 1

If I keep jay walking it could happen. You cunt. Cunt.

• Like 3

lol, do I look like an Italian to you, ffs?

Not even a huge fan of Colosimo, but singing chants about one of players being shit is retarded imo.

Also, I thought Colosimo played well yesterday, fwiw.

Archie thompson may be one of the biggest cunts in the league but he is defiantly in the top three strikers in the league. Would trade anyone on heart for him in a second

You have said some disturbing stuff lately. Tadic no good and you would trade anyone of our players for this twerp? Yeah, no.

i can understand the frustration targeted at colosimo by some on here but the man deserves a little respect. his been such a stalwart of the game over so many years and bleeds for the club every time he plays. besides, he was a way better captain than that shit cunt brazilian we got now who is just a waste of space and the reason why we've been so shit this season.

fred, thompson, hoffman = OUT

reshuffle the midfield and we will snatch a finals spot.

Colosimo played well as far as his positioning and tackling went. His distribution though was shocking and he got caught on a least two occasions on the left wing where we were lucky not to get done.

It was great to see Gol Gol dribble past players almost at will. His delivery with the ball both in free play and from free kicks gave me great hope for the future.

Josip Tadic looks like he needs someone else to run off as the lone striker role doesn't appear to suit his game. Having said that he chased back well, delivered some great passes and with better service may do well one on one - but he needs the service.

Matt Thompson looked good but was short of options (again) when he needed to play forward. Our wingers need to be in the wide areas to receive the ball but they are simply not there.

This idea of score a goal and then let the opposition attack is silly and is costing us games. I don't know if it is intentional or not but it simply has to stop. When we take the game to the opposition we look comfortable and in control. This is how I want to see Heart play.

Archie thompson may be one of the biggest cunts in the league but he is defiantly in the top three strikers in the league. Would trade anyone on heart for him in a second

You have said some disturbing stuff lately. Tadic no good and you would trade anyone of our players for this twerp? Yeah, no.

Fair enough but surely atm he would be good enough to go in our starting 11?

said to them that Heart and Victory should swap Thompsons

Archie thompson IS one of the biggest cunts in the league but he is defiantly in the top three strikers in the league. Would trade anyone on heart for him in a second

I agree with a few posts on here, Archie Thompson>Hoffman>Messi

Let me begin by firstly suggesting - Neck Yourselves.

Secondly, Archie Thompson; Gets socceroo caps and goals by playing the international level equivalent of a fucking pub team. Fuck off.

Matt Thompson may have his faults but he is a Heart man through and through, the same way AT is a wife beating, petrol sniffing, NT lovin junkie bastard.

Never ever, would I want to see that rat in red and white. Those that do need to take a look at yourselves.

fuck archie thompson, he's a peasant. fuck all you cunts with your designer clothes and shoes too... you aint hard cunts... just middle class twats. you're as bad as them victoy flogs... forge your own identity.. fred perry is for metro sexual wankers

I'll skelp the fuckin head of you ya twat.

• Like 2

said to them that Heart and Victory should swap Thompsons

Archie thompson IS one of the biggest cunts in the league but he is defiantly in the top three strikers in the league. Would trade anyone on heart for him in a second

I agree with a few posts on here, Archie Thompson>Hoffman>Messi

Let me begin by firstly suggesting - Neck Yourselves.

Secondly, Archie Thompson; Gets socceroo caps and goals by playing the international level equivalent of a fucking pub team. Fuck off.

Matt Thompson may have his faults but he is a Heart man through and through, the same way AT is a wife beating, petrol sniffing, NT lovin junkie bastard.

Never ever, would I want to see that rat in red and white. Those that do need to take a look at yourselves.

So the only reason you wouldn't want to have matt thompson over archie is because he played for victory? Surely you must see that archie is by far the better player?? I honstly couldn't care less what he does off-field, as long as he plays well on it.

He's also played a number of times for the socceroos and is an inspiration to the community. Archie is the type of bloke you would take home and show your grandma to. I'd think if you met him in real life you would love him :wub:

So the only reason you wouldn't want to have matt thompson over archie is because he played for victory? Surely you must see that archie is by far the better player?? I honstly couldn't care less what he does off-field, as long as he plays well on it.

He's also played a number of times for the socceroos and is an inspiration to the community. Archie is the type of bloke you would take home and show your grandma to. I'd think if you met him in real life you would love him :wub:

Catch a fucking grip