Melbourne Football

Sack Colosimo

marteaux

If this flog starts next week, I'll probably break down and cry.

'Simon gives up the ball, Simon gives up the ball, Simon gives up the ball, Simon gives up the ball, Simon gives up the ball, Simon gives up the ball, Simon gives up the ball, Simon gives up the ball, Simon gives up the ball,Simon gives up the ball, Simon gives up the ball, Simon gives up the ball,

'Simon gives up the ball, Simon gives up the ball, Simon gives up the ball, Simon gives up the ball, Simon gives up the ball, Simon gives up the ball, Simon gives up the ball, Simon gives up the ball, Simon gives up the ball,Simon gives up the ball,

'Simon gives up the ball, Simon gives up the ball, Simon gives up the ball, Simon gives up the ball, Simon gives up the ball, Simon gives up the ball, Simon gives up the ball, Simon gives up the ball, Simon gives up the ball,Simon gives up the ball, Simon gives up the ball, Simon gives up the ball,Simon gives up the ball, Simon gives up the ball,

'Simon gives up the ball, Simon gives up the ball, Simon gives up the ball, Simon gives up the ball, Simon gives up the ball, Simon gives up the ball, Simon gives up the ball, Simon gives up the ball, Simon gives up the ball,Simon gives up the ball, Simon gives up the ball, Simon gives up the ball'

Edited by marteaux
  • Like 1

FFS why does the c*nt get the ball from Bolton and wait for the opposition to pressure him to the point of losing the ball at the back? Then he gives a hospital ball to one of our players or puts one of our players on pressure because the opposition pressed qickly. JA, FFS get rid of this shit kicker before you lose the little crowd you already have!

• Like 1

mate no offence intended but i've got a massive fucken tv and foxtel hd at home - yet when the heart play away there's nothing better than heading down the pub for beers and a yarn with your mates.

streaming is understandable for those that are underage/regional/interstate, but if you've got the time to sit at home and watch it you've got time to get to a pub

• Like 1

lol dont people understand he is Aloisi's homeboy? Thats the reason he hasn't been dropped.

Have stated multiple times in person, that as soon as Grella is playing, I expect Shime to be dropped.

Get the feeling JA wants him there for his marshalling and his leadership more than his footballing.

Grella will do that much better when he is in, so I fully expect Vranks in once Vinny has played 2 or so games.

Should change the thread name to "Start Vranks" IMO.

Better than all this "sack" non-sense.

Having said that, would like to see Vrankovic start but perhaps with either Gray or Colosomo beside him until Grella is fit, then PG could move back from def. mid. and partner Vrankovic.

Get rid of the "sack" titles!

Edited by Peter

People either watch it on FOX or steam it live like myself

People are cunts.

Did anyone hear how he spoke after the game. didnt give a shit about the horrid performance, was just happy to play in sydney again. No passion, Hunger or HEART... fuck off Schlime, you're done!!!

Went and shook hands with the sydney fans after the match too.

Where did you see him smoke? not at a pre season game i hope

It was in Adelaide away during season 1. We randomly were staying in the same hotel as the players (awesome!) and then one time I saw him hiding round the corner from the hotel smoking.

It just makes me a bit mad. Smoking would obviously affect his fitness. He's getting paid hundreds of thousands of dollars a year, and he can't even be bothered to quit during the season.

• Like 1

It was in Adelaide away during season 1. We randomly were staying in the same hotel as the players (awesome!) and then one time I saw him hiding round the corner from the hotel smoking.

It just makes me a bit mad. Smoking would obviously affect his fitness. He's getting paid hundreds of thousands of dollars a year, and he can't even be bothered to quit during the season.

I agree that would be annoying to see...

But u would be surprised how many professional sportsman smoke, I have def seen a few throughout my time.

Simon does lots of good things on the field, its only fair to acknowledge that. He does have his regular Mr Bean moments that almost always cost us games and this has gone on for 2 1/3 seasons so far with no signs of change. This is why he needs to be dropped, not because he's a 'shit player'. We could live with his poor distribution and poor organisation if he was a dependable solid defender, unfortunately he isn't.

• Like 1

I don't care if he smokes, Balotelli smokes half a deck everyday and is 50 times the player Simon is.

This bloke continues to give me the shits when we are under preasure in deffence. He is dumb and looks lost and I havn't seen such a bad user of the ball in deffence. All he does is boot the ball away when he should just stop and assess the bloody options rather then just clearing it and giving it straight back to the other team.

I have also heard from people that went to school with him that he is a very average bloke as well, I have never met him so I am not going to say he is a shit bloke but externally he seems to me he is.

We need to move forward as a club and we can't do that if we are playing Simon.

Edited by mhfc01
  • Like 1

I don't care if he smokes, Balotelli smokes half a deck everyday and is 50 times the player Simon is.

This bloke continues to give me the shits when we are under preasure in deffence. He is dumb and looks lost and I havn't seen such a bad user of the ball in deffence. All he does is boot the ball away when he should just stop and assess the bloody options rather then just clearing it and giving it straight back to the other team.

I have also heard from people that went to school with him that he is a very average bloke as well, I have never met him so I am not going to say he is a shit bloke but externally he seems to me he is.

We need to move forward as a club and we can't do that if we are playing Simon.

Yeah, I went to the same school as him. He was actually a decent player when he was playing for the Joey's. He definitely wasn't a CB when he was a teenager! In terms of what type of bloke he was? Never hung around the dude so I can't say he was shit bloke but they guys he was hanging around were a bunch of hero's and definitely weren't the brightest sparks.

I don't think that there's any need to make this thread personal. I'm sure that he's trying his hardest out on the field, the problem is that this isn't good enough for what we need from an experienced CB in our team, it's not about him as a person.

Edited by belaguttman
  • Like 1

I don't think that there's any need to make this thread personal. I'm sure that he's trying his hardest out on the field, the problem is that this isn't good enough for what we need from an experienced CB in our team, it's not about him as a person.

This. I don't get the "I feel genuine hate for him" style posts. People need to stem the vitriol it makes us look terrible.