Melbourne Football

Round 7 | Adelaide Reds Vs. Melbourne 'Arts | 5:30 Saturday 17/11/12 |

Jimmy

The Young Socceroos are playing in a quarter final tonight. If they lose, we will get the duo back. I assume semis are mid-week, not sure if there is a 3rd place playoff.

Behich should play. Wednesday to Saturday with an international trip is done by plenty in Euro etc.

FWIW I walked past Fred Friday night and overheard him saying he is back next week.

Couldn't find a Germano thread but today's Hun reported that he's out for another 4 weeks.

Would be nice for the club to give some more information on him. Will we see him play again FFS? Club needs to do more in letting the fans know.

I have a feeling that maybe Aloisi & Germano don't think much of each other...

Couldn't find a Germano thread but today's Hun reported that he's out for another 4 weeks.

Would be nice for the club to give some more information on him. Will we see him play again FFS? Club needs to do more in letting the fans know.

I have a feeling that maybe Aloisi & Germano don't think much of each other...

Apparently a while back Germano was not too happy he did not get a longer contract, IMO a bit rich in my book considering his injury problems.

already on it. they intend to release a press statement this afternoon and will be reimbursing king of hearts for damages relating to his bodily fluids expended during this incident, as well as the cost of his meal.

Also need pain and suffering damages for mental trauma i was put thorugh.

Caliing a press conference at 12

• Like 1

As far as I am concerned the guy needs to be actually out there on the park week after week before making demands.

He is already going to have missed at least a third of the season as it is and FWIW the A League as a League is hardly demanding compared to others in the amount games a player is required to play

I'm sure he would be performing "week after week" if he was playing but we don't even know what kind of injury it is or anything? Has anyone seen him in training pictures or at the games? Is he in the country FFS?

I dont mean performing/ I def do not doubt his ability or his desire to play well for the club - I mean him simply being available for selection.

A League Lists are way too small it makes its very hard to carry long term injuries...

Edited by cadete