Melbourne Football

MERCHANDISE

silverdust

And the line sits too high up on the badge. Why would they not make it halfway?

4 year old chinese kids coming off 3 hours sleep in the past 2 days probably don't give a shit about badges lining up.

As I've mentioned before, huge opportunity for the Melburnians to make some serious $ if they get some red,  white & blue hoodies, polos etc on the go...

Edited by Imperial Pints
  • Like 2

Is that new material on the home kits as well this season? Mine from last season is already fraying 

Saw the new kits at rebel today, away kit had a silkier & less abrasive finish and looked to be made from the same material as the man city kits. Home kit seemed to be made of similar material to my 2014/15 away kit. Not sure why they differ, both are made in Thailand.

In terms of minimising fraying I always wash football kits inside out on the gentlest setting.

• 4 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, Shahanga said:

Anyone bought one of those t shirts Franjic is modelling on the site? Last t shirt I bought off the club lost its shape in 5 minutes, don't want to lash out $45 on stuff that is only worth about $2.

...especially as we already know the obsidian stripe is disappearing next season.