Melbourne Football

2014/15 Nike Kits (Home, Away, Third)

Dylan

It's very important that we sort this colour issue out. After all, we need to know if our home kit is 'all of the colours' or 'colourless' The visitors are navy blue, the inbreds are red, wellington are yellow. If City are EVERY COLOUR, then that is pretty boss. If we are 'no colour', then that just sucks! 

I demand a poll! 

It's very important that we sort this colour issue out. After all, we need to know if our home kit is 'all of the colours' or 'colourless' The visitors are navy blue, the inbreds are red, wellington are yellow. If City are EVERY COLOUR, then that is pretty boss. If we are 'no colour', then that just sucks!

I demand a poll!

I concur, I'm starting to lose my shit

• Like 1

Saw heaps of sky blue caps, actually rate them. Saw what is apparently our new scarf coming out in September. Exact same as last years but sky blue. Looks schocking.

Really the scarf is going to be sky blue not white?? Disappointing... The terrace is going to look like a joke with patches of red white and sky blue

Edited by jparaga

One side of the scarf is sky blue and white stripes, the other side is red and white stripes. It's not all sky blue.

Can confirm as I was looking at it in the tent

Vertical blue and white stripes on one side with huge MELBOURNE CITY.

on the back red and white stripes

Looked good

They said it will be available to purchase on line from this Friday

Edited by Jestr

One side of the scarf is sky blue and white stripes, the other side is red and white stripes. It's not all sky blue.

Can confirm as I was looking at it in the tent

Vertical blue and white stripes on one side with huge MELBOURNE CITY.

on the back red and white stripes

Looked good

They said it will be available to purchase on line from this Friday

Sweet, jerseys too?

Yes that was the one hanging up in the merchandise tent that goes up for sale on Friday. They're calling it the "supporters scarf or something along those lines. However one of the staff in the membership tent was wearing the one I described. I asked her about it and she told me it would be released in September for the start of the A League season and be the official club scarf as it had the A League logo on it, which the half blue and white half red and white one did not.

Yes that was the one hanging up in the merchandise tent that goes up for sale on Friday. They're calling it the "supporters scarf or something along those lines. However one of the staff in the membership tent was wearing the one I described. I asked her about it and she told me it would be released in September for the start of the A League season and be the official club scarf as it had the A League logo on it, which the half blue and white half red and white one did not.

So the whole thing is sky blue and white?

Well i know which scarf ill be getting and it wont be that one.