Melbourne Football

MHFC Preseason fixture

dRoy

does anyone have any idea how much tickets are?

$34.99 for a Adult and $22.50 for Concession for all of these games.

defintely be at the Richmond game

we should all have drinks afterwards up the road at the elgin in Hawthorn

I heard that some of the older Stasi Boys are thinking of making comebacks just for this match. :ph34r:

does anyone have any idea how much tickets are?

The only pre-season game i payed for last year was the one at morwell.

vs VTC at bulleen was free (not advertised) , vs whiteeagles was free (not advertised) , vs langyXI was $10 if you were not there early , .

I heard that some of the older Stasi Boys are thinking of making comebacks just for this match. :ph34r:

It's getting annoying. Can you stop talking about these people. Not even sure if it's meant to be a joke.

• Like 1

port melbourne was $2 for the carpark IIRC

It was actually admission by gold coin donation, which went to PMSC. Fair enough I thought.

For the game at Knights Stadium admission was $10, $5 concession.

Otherwise, as per Shrecky's post above. IIRC the match at Veneto Club, Bulleen, was the one that we found out about on twitter. The $10 admission at Langwarrin was fair enough because that match took place because of the initiative of a single individual, who bought 500 junior Heart memberships.

Firstly, will Yarraside be using these matches for "training" as well?

Secondly, which matches will provide for liquor?

I would assume that many of yarraside would strive to get to as many of the preseason games as possible. Though some, like the 2pm on a workday game, will be hard for many to attend

Its a pretty good schedule imo, and geelong isnt too far to go for the first game.

Although i am a little confused as to why most of the games are wednesdays... can someone explain that to me please

Well the players we are playing have their Season going on the weekend.

Playing on Wednesday allows for them to have the greatest amount of recovery time possible in between these weekend games.

(Basicly the same reason Mid Week A Leagues were on Wednesdays.)

Well the players we are playing have their Season going on the weekend.

Playing on Wednesday allows for them to have the greatest amount of recovery time possible in between these weekend games.

(Basicly the same reason Mid Week A Leagues were on Wednesdays.)

Thanks for that, makes complete sense now!

Not long now before the first game!!

Club has posted some pictures of training at Epping yesterday. Curtis Good still with us. Josh Groenewood and Jeremy Walker there with the seniors, and is that also Phil Petreski there as well?

I can't see Fred there at all. I know there's plenty of time to go, but I'm having my doubts about him playing much of a role this season.

Petreski is there, but the whole youth team is meant to be training with the seniors now aren't they?

Well, yes, but we keep seeing the small number of NYL faces. I'm thinking that they're the ones who could be in line for a senior contract?

Do you recognise the two blokes standing with Aloisi?

Do you recognise the two blokes standing with Aloisi?

Bald guy is JD I think, thats based on him being bald, being a key figure at the club who would have reason to be at training, and not being in the gear aloisi or other bloke is in suggesting he isnt a coach. Cant really get a good look of his face in any of the photos to confirm.

Edited by Tesla

Aloisi, JD and Tom Reddin.

Petreski is there, but the whole youth team is meant to be training with the seniors now aren't they?

Not yet though, there are no NYL contracted players at this stage, they are only contracted for 6 months of the year, as per PFA and HAL rules.

These are the young guys they rate, who they've invited back early.

Edit: Good to see Willo growing his hair out again :)

Edited by LR9

Scott Munn just tweeted that the Richmond game next week is not a Richmond game anymore :( something to do with the venue. No idea what it's been changed to

Fucken Great, so the Mongs have trashed the joint after losing to their VPL superiors and it means we cant play there...

Everyone should try get down to epping against adelaide...its a really good ground got alot of atmosphere and will be against decent opposition.

Tuesday is a shit night though. Pretty much every football club has training on a Tuesday night so I reckon that rules out at lets 10% of potential attendees. Plus Epping is pretty far out for anyone who doesn't live in the northern suburbs.

I thought tonight's match would be probably be our best attended friendly but there seems to be hardly anyone interested in it. I guess that's mainly because the majority of our fans are a pack of fickle cunts though (not referring to anyone on the forum, the cunts who only ever turn up at kick off on home game days and leave with 10 minutes to go if we are losing), I doubt we will get a decent crowd to any friendly this year.

Tuesday is a shit night though. Pretty much every football club has training on a Tuesday night so I reckon that rules out at lets 10% of potential attendees. Plus Epping is pretty far out for anyone who doesn't live in the northern suburbs.

I thought tonight's match would be probably be our best attended friendly but there seems to be hardly anyone interested in it. I guess that's mainly because the majority of our fans are a pack of fickle cunts though (not referring to anyone on the forum, the cunts who only ever turn up at kick off on home game days and leave with 10 minutes to go if we are losing), I doubt we will get a decent crowd to any friendly this year.

People should get down tonight, esp if they had planned to go to Richmond instead... as Richmond has been cancelled.

(Not that I think this way – I love and will attend almost any Preseason game.)

I am looking forward to seeing A League opposition in Epping too however the ground despite being a nice venue will be far away for more Heart supporters that it is nearby.

Port on the other hand has heaps of parking, it’s a nice ground and it’s in a central area.

Also for those who want to meet other Heart Supporters/Yarraside the best games to do so are always these ones.

Edited by cadete
  • Like 1