Melbourne Football

Cool shit you find on the internet thread

bazzatron

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Strong comment to age to assets to liabilities to financial situation to lifestyle to political beliefs ratio. Probably the most emphatic use of the word strong I have ever used TBH.

Enjoy life with no relationships, never listening to anybody, ignoring distractions ie.life, being the extent and the centre of your consciousness and being.

Ill make a living sure but along the way Ill enjoy not being a sociopath whose be all and end all is himself. I might even stumble upon a few meaningful social and cultural interactions and experiences on my apparently pointless journey of NOT making $12m and having no mates.

"everything else can come later and it's easier to get later than this". FUCKING LOL. You will have burnt every person you had an implied connection with if you go about it in this manner anyway, so good luck with that.

Would like it noted that I havent passed judgment on how anyone choose to live their life, just found your comment amusing.

I also believe you have misinterpreted the message, I dont see how you can go about anything or get anywhere without building relationships with other people, but it shouldnt be the focus of one's life or prioritised over more important things.