Melbourne Football

Melbourne Heart signs Kappa as new apparel sponsor

The Seagull

If the Away Kit needs to be majority White (Hence White Shorts) - The Home Kit needs to be majority Red (Hence Red Shorts).

Otherwise there is no point even having an Away Kit as you have two kits that are way to similar.

Edited by cadete

We really should be IMO changing the Away fairly dramatically each year IMO opinion – From White to Yellow to Black to whatever.

At least that way the club might make some of the money it really needs.

Edited by cadete
  • Like 3

I don't mind it. The only thing that has to change is the badge, as hammerhead already said.

It's essentially the same. IMO the only thing that's logical to complain about is a lack of change. Anything else is being overly picky. But that's just my point of view.

I like the away kit design but Kappa have done a poor job with it. Looks like a fake kit you'd buy from the Vic market.

Sure does. Perhaps Kalmar is posing in a small size, but it doesn't fit around the arms or the neck. Imagine playing in that thing when it's 30-plus degrees...Red on the logo isn't the same shade as the red sash, which anyway looks a change in shade from last year to me. And the the logo should be the 'red-on-white' one as per last year.

And, while I'm whinging...where was that pic taken? At Heart HQ? Need to fix up the plumbing and the electrics around that sink I'd say...what a rubbish dump. Any overseas player thinking of coming to Heart wouldn't be too impressed if he saw that.

Edited by jw1739

I think people need to have a spoonful of cement today. So much nit-picking that it's ridiculous.

1. It's a sample. Not the final copy. Remember what we wore against Everton? And how our kit turned out in the final design? This is Kappa's version of the Everton game kit.

2. We're going to do a third kit every season.

3. Nitpicking the facilities? This must be the off-season.

• Like 2

Our Red White Stripes have been interrupted by Panels and Red Sleeves: I would be just as annoyed as when this happened to Celtic's Hoops in 2001/2000 and if it happened to Geelong's Hoops or Port Melbourne's Stripes.

And as a paid up Independent Member (Who has never accepted money from the club) I am allowed to make some "Non Glowing" comments about things the club does even it annoys yourself and the posters on here who are devotees of Scott Munn's Twitter feed.

People are allowed to have an opinion so people are allowed to dislike something, it's not really something that has to make sense to you.

And I'm also allowed to say that I don't understand someones opinion.

I don't normally comment on kit design...but that is just a horrendously ugly design.

We have far better designers amongst our fan base.

I like the away kit design but Kappa have done a poor job with it. Looks like a fake kit you'd buy from the Vic market.

1O0Ld4bf9qYJdo6.png

I think people need to have a spoonful of cement today. So much nit-picking that it's ridiculous.

1. It's a sample. Not the final copy. Remember what we wore against Everton? And how our kit turned out in the final design? This is Kappa's version of the Everton game kit.

2. We're going to do a third kit every season.

3. Nitpicking the facilities? This must be the off-season.

Considering 1 and 2, why did the club then release the stupid photo?

Looks a bit amateur to me. :huh:

Kit looks great. I can't understand the complaining about how it fits. It looks like it fits like a football shirt should. I do hope is is made of a material that breaths unlike the ISC and rebook strips.

BTW, I think someone has been fooling around with photoshop. Kalmars head looks massive.

Kit looks great. I can't understand the complaining about how it fits. It looks like it fits like a football shirt should. I do hope is is made of a material that breaths unlike the ISC and rebook strips.

BTW, I think someone has been fooling around with photoshop. Kalmars head looks massive.

Spot on.

Kappa kits are tremendous fits, it's supposed to look tight. Having played in Kappa kits, it shits all over the ISC fabric.

Trezeguet%20frustrated.jpg

Paz1.jpg

Looking forward to the final product.

I'm assuming:

a) The red on the sash will be fixed up.

B) Badge to be stiched.