Melbourne Football

Vi7it0rs

Ando

I highly doubt Davies is taking up a Visa spot. Fabio is expendable, Magilton wants a clearout and he will obviously want to bring in his own visa players.

Can see Magilton bringing at least one older player from the championship, half the reason the board would still want would be because of him promising his contacts overseas could bring such players.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, these gimicky games are fugn shit. Does very little for the if any thing. Rather they spend $'s on player development.

All I'm saying is that I would like to see Heart play a club from overseas (not occasional but once in a while), hard to explain from my view of supporting the idea, but I say it would give some experience for the players and we can make some mental comparison of how we are performing rather than having the same ol' repeat of 9 other teams to play within Australia~Excluding playing friendlies with lower tier clubs within this country. If anyone doesn't really see what I'm on about or just disagree, I'll say no more.

Edited by Young Polak

I know that, but playing OS clubs would still be a challenge and a learning experience

You over estimate how much effort these OS clubs put into these games...

You also probably under estimate how many friendlies with local clubs Heart and Heart NYL play though our the year...

Personally I would prefer all these teams to play MV so I can support them when they do come.