Melbourne Football

Western Sydney

LR9

Why dose it matter pal? Your obsession is intreging. I feel for those around you in the real world, because you have a real reputation as a weasel and a newsmonger.

Like BH said, "Jog on" and enjoy your pre-season with the NRMA Insurance Football Federation Australia Western Sydney Wanderers FC, whilst the hype lasts.

100-150 RBB tonight.

800 memberships sold today (as per ground announcement at the match tonight).

Over 4000 spectators.

How'd Heart go in there last friendly?

Are you in RBB?

Do they allow non-whites in RBB?

If so, how do your middle eastern brothers feel about your white supremacist ideologies?

About 1k YSB. attendance about 15k.

Nice!!!

Are you in RBB?

Do they allow non-whites in RBB?

If so, how do your middle eastern brothers feel about your white supremacist ideologies?

Everyone who knows me and my family know that we are big time lefties with family history of lefties ;)

Was good to try and suss out some of the SF fags, especially the Aussie-Greek ones.

Feel free to borrow this off me one time

7df26006.jpg

;)

Another serious question.

Do u guys have relations or contacts with Sydney Gate 7?

No, but I hope you do soon.

Lol.

If only you supported Olympiacos instead of Panathinaikos then u could be in your "Defunct Olympic Internet Ultras" new Supporter Club rather than put on this "Lefty A League Fan" act on our forum.

It really is going to be rather amusing for a lot of ppl when u finally fall out with these SSC SHARPS.

Nice!!!

Everyone who knows me and my family know that we are big time lefties with family history of lefties

Was good to try and suss out some of the SF fags, especially the Aussie-Greek ones.

Feel free to borrow this off me one time

7df26006.jpg

I'd take you seriously if you guys were actually politically active, rather than purely for the sake of fashion.

We've got 8 or so yside lads politically active in the local scene. Some left, some centre right, of course.

Sent from my iPhone

• Like 1

Not to sure, Iol.

So no1 can answer to me about the Olympiakos link?

Melbourne Heart is essentially just a Olympiakos fan club. Pretty much the whole club from the board, most of the players and all of the fans are Olympiakos fans too.

Rofl.

Well clearly your Perry Mason like trap just blantantly failed.

If u already know the stance why dont you just tell us it then?

"I know who ripped the flare so if you don't leave I will call the cops and you will all be arrested"
  • Like 3