Melbourne Football

AFL 2014 Season

toogood18

Is the imperial any good to watch the footy at?

The mail exchange is a good place to watch footy at. My brothers GF works there and i can get free drinks :up:

I would assume the imp would be alright, just like every other pub, but you wouldn't be able to get discounts on beer compared to when you were watching the heart :(

• Like 1

Collingwood average at best yesterday but can be expected with dem injuries/coming off two hard wins in a row against a team that normally gets it over us.

Will gladly take that loss and enjoy a relatively kinder new few weeks on the park.

Go pies

what the fuck

u have openly said that u dont like footy so why are u posting in here?

Read back cadete I said before game I expected to lose

I still think you should not have got thrashed... you should be the best side in the comp.

well dont post on my wall when u beat us like u did in pre season then - because despite my halfjoking pies 2013 remarks I havet seen enough of us or even our main rivals for the flag this year to convince myself that we are going to win the whole thing -only really individual brilliance that implies we're capable but nowhere near the well oiled machine that we were in 2010. Come back to me when we have played all of last yrs top 8 ;)

Collingwood average at best yesterday but can be expected with dem injuries/coming off two hard wins in a row against a team that normally gets it over us.

Will gladly take that loss and enjoy a relatively kinder new few weeks on the park.

Go pies

what the fuck

u have openly said that u dont like footy so why are u posting in here?

Read back cadete I said before game I expected to lose

I still think you should not have got thrashed... you should be the best side in the comp.

well dont post on my wall when u beat us like u did in pre season then - because despite my halfjoking pies 2013 remarks I havet seen enough of us or even our main rivals for the flag this year to convince myself that we are going to win the whole thing -only really individual brilliance that implies we're capable but nowhere near the well oiled machine that we were in 2010. Come back to me when we have played all of last yrs top 8 ;) 1. I have already seen DP at two AFL matches this season. How many have u attended?

2. And it was pretty funny when the Cats kids beat your best Mids (The Comp's Best Nowdays) in a preseason match at KP.

I must admit I've been impressed by the Tigers but I'm not sure they're at pies beating stage just yet.

Pies by 3 goals.

Sikre knows where my heart and wishes are in this game but I fear a Pies blow out...

Wounded Pride and all that. I agree that the worst thing that could of happened for us was collingwood to get smashed by the hawks on Sunday. And I by no means think we'll win... However I think we have a few players that have the ability to turn a game and give us a chance. Would be a big win considering we have a tough run ahead.

Fuck you GWS, only thing stopping me from getting 9 this week

Lovely work from the Bombers last night, missing a few decent players and still manages to put up a score which wins the game, the big test is Anzac day, couldn't be more psyched for it.

Worried about Hurley though, as soon as he went out yesterday our forward line was no where near as potent, Gumby showed signs but really hoping Crameri comes back for ANZAC days or we're going to be screwed.

The dogs have the same amount of first round draft picks on their squad as Geelong and collingwood.

Both sides have also had more player to debut for their clubs and continued playing (not sure playing a game or two and then not being seen again) in the last two years

Says a lot about where we are tbh.

Edited by MTP
  • Like 1

The dogs have the same amount of first round draft picks on their squad as Geelong and collingwood.

Both sides have also had more player to debut for their clubs and continued playing (not sure playing a game or two and then not being seen again)

Says a lot about where we are tbh.

Could be worse, you could had the league handed to you in Draft Picks like the Saints and completely fucked it up. :up:

Premiership window open. Don't give a fuck what everyone else says.

Id say you need to make the finals first.

Ok.

Anyway, Bombers looking like they can probably make the 4 now on current form. Only have to leave Melbourne another 3 times this season. Haven't looked like losing all season bar the Freo game.

Pies though, bit rattled? Injuries left, right & centre. Have to play Sydney, Geelong & Freo away in the next month. Buckley slowly getting exposed for the mediocre coach he is etc.

So a rather successful ANZAC day clash all around, although I got the nagging feeling that the Pies were going to do what they did to Richmond last week and just absolutely burst the game open, but fortunately none of the Pies forwards really ever got hold of us, good news is Jake Carlisle is apparently just suffering foot soreness, nothing more, awful luck from Toovey, hopefully its not serious, although by the look of the initial replay and the motorised stretcher, it likely is.

Premiership window open. Don't give a fuck what everyone else says.

Id say you need to make the finals first. Ok.

Anyway, Bombers looking like they can probably make the 4 now on current form. Only have to leave Melbourne another 3 times this season. Haven't looked like losing all season bar the Freo game.

Pies though, bit rattled? Injuries left, right & centre. Have to play Sydney, Geelong & Freo away in the next month. Buckley slowly getting exposed for the mediocre coach he is etc. Looking foward to tearing u to shreds about this post come September.