Melbourne Football

2014-15 MEMBERSHIPS

CaNNaVo93

I'll be very surprised if we don't get well over 10,000 members.  There's still 3 months to go before the season starts.

Yeah I think that's a realistic target. I mean over the 4 years that Heart's been around, I'm sure we've had close to 10,000 members, it's just as new people sign up others drop off because of the lack of results and lack of attractive football to watch. 

Now that everyone is likely to jump back on board, the numbers will rise. And then you chuck on top of that all of the bandwagoners and 'eurosnobs' as you guys call them, and I would expect us to reach 10,000 easily. 

I'm hoping we perform well enough in the first 10 or so games so that when Villa and potentially Lampard leave, the eurosnobs will decide to stick around because they've enjoyed what they saw from the club as a whole.

• Like 1

Hopefully they stagger the remaining player/marquee signings to keep the interest ticking over. Love the way they came out with a statement of intent with the Villa signing cant wait to see what is left in the bag. Still another 3 massive signings to make and happy days!!  

Hopefully they stagger the remaining player/marquee signings to keep the interest ticking over. Love the way they came out with a statement of intent with the Villa signing cant wait to see what is left in the bag. Still another 3 massive signings to make and happy days!!  

Melbourne city's active support

happy-days-ftr.jpg

As potential fans the Eurosnobs will be interesting to watch.. Noticed on twitter that many of them are definitely curious in a "just give me some reasons to support you lot" way.
If we get the momentum going and got a few "familiar faces" in the team the barstoolers might very well get on board

I'll be very surprised if we don't get well over 10,000 members.  There's still 3 months to go before the season starts.

Yeah I think that's a realistic target. I mean over the 4 years that Heart's been around, I'm sure we've had close to 10,000 members, it's just as new people sign up others drop off because of the lack of results and lack of attractive football to watch. 

I remember reading somewhere that the number of unique sign-ups from the inaugural year (to about midway through last season) was something like 15,000. And there is a significant number of Victory members making the jump. There'd be a bit of schadenfreude involved, but it would be quite sweet if we went close to doubling our membership and Victory had a noticeable drop this season.

Melbourne city's active support

happy-days-ftr.jpg

you're either a bitter Heart supporter who is mad about the takeover, a bored victory fan or neither.

Please confirm

• Like 2

What was victorys numbers this time last season?

Were*. Horrible English.

You was right the first time. Just forgot the ' in victorys as "victory" is a singular team. Lol thanks mate.

Just saw second post. Not sure if I'm actually dumber for agreeing with you.

Edited by HeartFc