Melbourne Football

Matchday 18: vs Perth Glory @ Lavington Sports Oval - Sunday 9th February - 3pm EDT

Nate

Not the first scheduling balls up by Melbourne Heart.  I went to Heart's first game against CCM and quiet frequently to AAMI Park until a fixture with extra meaning for  me  against Adelaide was scheduled for a 3pm start on a midweek  WORKING DAY.  I couldn't make it as well as some Adelaide work colleagues.  Realised then the club had a total disregard for fans, and this farce at the lamington fete ground confirms this culture is still in place.  Felt the same when another "home" fixture was played in Moe, a disgrace.  

Wish there was an alternative to Victory i could get behind, but these peculiar fixture arrangements and the selling out to a rich sugar daddy club, such as Man shity has got me thinking i'm better off spending my hard earned on the Melbourne rebels for a sporting fix in Melbourne.  Until then i'll stick with following my  football team in the premiership on fox.

Jog on

I believe those responsible were caught on the day. This sort of thing is never planned by the group. It is only ever the individuals who decide to do this and always will be. Any more discussion regarding the flare that was deployed will result in warnings and/or bans.

Back on topic.

Kisbnorbo, you little ripper!!!!!!!

It would help for someone from Yarraside to write to the Border Mail and say this

I know that members that were taken out by police were not the actual ones lighting the flares. So No.

I really enjoyed the game and the venture, but am sad to say all the good work done by Heart promoting the game has been stuffed by the &^$# idiot who lit the flares.

What did I say?