Melbourne Football

FIFA World Cup 2014

MaliMate

I wish, I've got an exam at 9am though :/

Russia vs South Korea will be a good one imo, South Korea are definitely capable of an upset.

Just don't see enough in their squad to grab a point off Russia.

They don't have a great squad admittedly but I think they've got a few players with x-factor such as Heung-Min Son and Kim Shin Wook who could do some damage, but it'd definitely be an upset nonetheless.

I have a feeling Italy will win the world cup.

its between Italy and Germany imo

but Italy depends on De Sciglio's fitness, as he plays on the left, meaning Chiellini can play back at CB and Paletta can have a sit on the bench.

only missed 5 live game so far  :up:

but Italy depends on De Sciglio's fitness, as he plays on the left, meaning Chiellini can play back at CB and Paletta can have a sit on the bench.

Only missed 4 ;) 

...unfortunately I'm going to have to miss all 3 tomorrow though, I'm devastated but I'll try and catch the replays and hopefully I won't get any results spoiled and it'll be almost the same thing?  :D

• Like 1

Only missed 4 ;)

...unfortunately I'm going to have to miss all 3 tomorrow though, I'm devastated but I'll try and catch the replays and hopefully I won't get any results spoiled and it'll be almost the same thing?  :D

solid!

shouldnt miss too many more from now on, however i might struggle to wake up at 5am for games such as Korea vs Algeria lol

This world cup has destroyed my sleeping pattern, and I didn't even watch any games this morning (well apart from 20 mins of the ghana vs USA), and only 1.5 games yesterday.

So tired.

I have to watch at least the Belgium game tomorrow morning, but the other 2 are tempting as well, fuck.

I woke up and saw the first five minutes of the USA game and then fell asleep only to wake up for the last 20 minutes. That was a lucky little sleep pattern. I've had a bit of luck like that. No doubt I'll miss a classic one of these days... 

This world cup has destroyed my sleeping pattern, and I didn't even watch any games this morning (well apart from 20 mins of the ghana vs USA), and only 1.5 games yesterday.

So tired.

I have to watch at least the Belgium game tomorrow morning, but the other 2 are tempting as well, fuck.

Recorded the Belgium game and skimmed through before watching the end of that Brazil game. Couldn't be fucked waking up super early again.

Tonight is an all-nighter for me, marked this down in the calendar the second the draw came out. For me personally, best triple header of the tournament, can't wait.

Aloisi on The Full Brazilian..."van persie and robben are not that good"....."they're inconsistent"

I want to stop giving him shit but he just keeps saying stupid shit all the time.

Edit: the full Brazilian = Thursday fc in disguise.

Edited by n i k o
  • Like 1

Verbeek says we're gonna get raped by the Dutchies :redcard:  

http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/article/2014/06/18/former-boss-verbeek-writes-australia

"Former Socceroos coach Pim Verbeek believes Australia won't even score a goal against the Dutch let alone push for a win in the make-or-break FIFA World Cup clash."