Melbourne Football

EPL 13/14

InMyHeart

Hate to say it but it's city's to lose this year...

One point adrift and don't look close to dropping points...

Haven't been overly convincing away from home, never doubt the special one when it comes to winning domestic leagues (has over an 80% win rate in his career at home in the league).

Arsenal will fuck this up as much as I'd like to see them push for the title.

Hate to say it but it's city's to lose this year...

One point adrift and don't look close to dropping points...

With the squad they have it should be like that but it hardly is.... We rarely look like dropping points at home either, we've gotten results in all the big games so far, that's the difference, Jose might be criticized for taking a 0-0 away at a Utd, City or Arsenal but then we go and win these kind of games at home.

Edited by DutchPride

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

wtf has happened to man city haven't scored in two games now, good result for the canaries through

no nasri or aguero while hoping negredo or dzeko score while jovetic finally gets game time, silva has been pretty crap since they won the league Yeah but they still have some very good players in their team which should be beating teams like norwich

New Manager at Fulham!  This is the 3rd this season.  TBH I rated them a big chance to go down, but getting something against Man United and a good performance against Liverpool had me rethinking that.  Be interesting what happens now.  I am assuming this latest change will doom them, but we'll see.

New Manager at Fulham!  This is the 3rd this season.  TBH I rated them a big chance to go down, but getting something against Man United and a good performance against Liverpool had me rethinking that.  Be interesting what happens now.  I am assuming this latest change will doom them, but we'll see.

The relegation battle this season is impossible to pick. Just 4 weeks ago i was tipping west ham to go down but they've proved me wrong since. Before them Palace and Sunderland seemed sure to go down but both are in red hot form (for bottom half standards at least).

I think it will go right down to the wire but my picks are Cardiff Fulham and Norwich atm.

A clean sheet would be nice, but then we would have to stop the suicidal defending, and there shouldn't of been a free kick for their 2nd

No-one's ever fucking fit so there's no consistancy... Kelly 5 games, Jose 8, Sakho 12, Cissokho 13, Flano 11, Agger 12.

Toure has played 18 games ffs and he was signed as a precausion.

We need a fit Sakho and Agger together with Johnson and Jose.

Anelka suspended for 5 games by the FA for offending a few Jews. Don't personally like the bloke but what a load of shit.

If you're saying it's a load of shit for him to get suspended then I will disagree

The gesture is recognized globally and obviously offends the Jewish community which also there are current events of extremists murdering Jews in the Middle East which western media decides not to show and feed us with irrelevant garbage.

It's equivalent to having some cunt on the field to have the nerve to perform the seig heil in a goal celebration. A 5 game suspension and a hefty fine is ok but we really don't want any politics especially any gestures of hate shown on the field

Edited by Young Polak