Betting/Gambling/Punting Whatever you call it

MaliMate

so far i like

+2 Stoke @ 1.57

Arsenal v Villa BTS @ 1.67

Swansea v Utd BTS @ 1.72

Spurs @ 1.83

Chelsea -1 @ 1.53

also like Berba FGS @ 7.50 (get my money back if its 0-0 at HT) - scored the most first goals in matches last season think it was 7 or something

also

Reading v Watford BTS @ 1.67

QPR @ 1.91

Ajax v Feyenoord BTS @ 1.57

Stuttgart v Leverkuson BTS @ 1.53

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so far i like

+2 Stoke @ 1.57

always been confused about this: 

if Liverpool win 2-0, do you get a payout because Liverpool hasnt overturned the handicap, or does the handicap draw payout? 

the rest I like, but not sure Villa can score away from home...

Yeah sweet.

Need under 3.5 goals in spurs v palace and Chelsea to win to finish off my 8 leg multi and pick myself up 200 clams.

:up:

who else did you have?Under 2.5 in Colorado vs Vancouver

LA to beat real salt lake

Freo -66.5

Swans 40+

Storm to beat Newcastle

And yeah WBD to take the choccies against Adelaide.

Spewing I only chucked the last $5 in the sportsbet account on it now.

Edited by sikre
  • Like 1

Try not to punch much these days, but footy coach is a genius on the harness.

And apparently was a decent night racing out at Melton.

Gave me some quaddie numbers and chucked on $20 for 41.66%

This cost me $763.

image_zps3b628e2b.jpg

Worst thing is there's another runner on the inside that's even closer, was a photo for about 2-3mins. That's how close it must've been.

Dem feels.

Edited by MTP
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

22% of the $6500 quaddie and the first two winners at MV made for a pretty good night out there this evening. .

still spewing that the 2nd leg protest wasn't upheld as the result would have gone from $3.30 fav to $10.50 slight outsider. Probably would have jumped to around $13-$17k depending on how many people would have still been alive..

22% of the $6500 quaddie and the first two winners at MV made for a pretty good night out there this evening. .

still spewing that the 2nd leg protest wasn't upheld as the result would have gone from $3.30 fav to $10.50 slight outsider. Probably would have jumped to around $13-$17k depending on how many people would have still been alive..

Quaddie would have jumped to atleast 20K I reckon. Spewing I didn't see any of it last night. Congrats though mate.

• Like 1

Missed the Big6 by one leg. Still made a profit though, Oliver was killing em last night.

• malloy changed the title to Betting/Gambling/Punting Whatever you call itI'mhu