Melbourne Football

Betting/Gambling/Punting Whatever you call it

MaliMate

Who are PPL looking at for Saturday's Australian Guineas?

Personally I really like the look of  Hucklebuck...

I liked Solicit until it got withdrawn, Hucklebuck should bring home the goods now.

I think Hucklebuck did a good jobs at the beating the boys, and I like how he is lightly raced.

Also The Imp needs to leave a Tele on the Races on Saturday IMO.

7 starts for 5 wins a second and a third, can't argue with the stats

Just hope the South Australian Form translates.. but I think his good enough.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I liked Solicit until it got withdrawn, Hucklebuck should bring home the goods now.

I think Hucklebuck did a good jobs at the beating the boys, and I like how he is lightly raced.

Well his one race at Caulfield returned a second, so I can't imagine him racing too badly.

Well his one race at Caulfield returned a second, so I can't imagine him racing too badly.

His raced in Victoria numerous times. I'll be backing Eurozone. Tremendous 1st up behind Moment of Change who has since won another Group 1.

Was very decent second up although got a nice cart into the race.. Still held off Prince Harada and the Quarterback (who I rate highly) easily.

Still might back the Quarterback at some nice odds as the extra distance will suit..

Shamus Award was class in the spring and wouldn't surprise. Either would Eurozone and I have a soft spot for horses second up.. definitely par of the multiples.

PH will probably bob up and finally win just to piss everyone off.

Edited by MHFCRC

I know stuff all about punting, but on an a euphoric whim, spotting a very appropriately named "four heartbeats" in the harness last night, decided to chuck $15 on.

$585 later, Newy away sorted!

Probably owe this win to the visitors for being so shit.

Edited by milanista93

I know stuff all about punting, but on an a euphoric whim, spotting a very appropriately named "four heartbeats" in the harness last night, decided to chuck $15 on.

1. It's got nothing to do with the visitors that a horse with a name common to our football club won so just like every human born, you owe them nothing...

2 why the fuck would you want to go to newcastle?

1. It's got nothing to do with the visitors that a horse with a name common to our football club won so just like every human born, you owe them nothing...

1. was a joke mate

2. er... to support my team?

1. was a joke mate

2. er... to support my team?

2. Adelaide April 4.

1. was a joke mate

2. er... to support my team? 2. Adelaide April 4.

I rest my case

I liked Solicit until it got withdrawn, Hucklebuck should bring home the goods now. I think Hucklebuck did a good jobs at the beating the boys, and I like how he is lightly raced.

Also The Imp needs to leave a Tele on the Races on Saturday IMO. 7 starts for 5 wins a second and a third, can't argue with the stats Just hope the South Australian Form translates.. but I think his good enough. Well his one race at Caulfield returned a second, so I can't imagine him racing too badly.

His raced in Victoria numerous times. I'll be backing Eurozone. Tremendous 1st up behind Moment of Change who has since won another Group 1.

Well Hucklebuck was a flop but it would have helped if anyone just pressured the Winner at all through out the race...

Def would not have changed the result - But the backmarkers never really had a chance at that slow pace.

Edited by cadete

I have been playing the tipping / punting comps on bestpunter.com.au. It is the most responsible form of gambling I have ever seen, and heaps of fun.

It is a form of pre commitment that does not lend itself to impulse or irresponsible betting.

The A-League comp is to predict the number of goals each individual team will score each round. You get 2 points for each time you are right, plus bonus points if you get the game score right.

There is a separate comp every week, pool betting and $10 entry. They are licensed and regulated in Australia.

Criterion was tipped at 12-1 to win the Australian Guineas last Saturday very strongly by bestpunter.com.au and it should have won.

Have a real good look at the replay, it was mid field on the turn, had to wait for 2 to go on the outside, ease around their heals and then rocketed home, all the while Shamus Award was getting a cosy run up front.

You will not get monotonous short priced tips at bestpunter.com.au but what you will get from DAZZLING DAYZARI'S WEEKLY TIPS is some long priced winners regularly on Saturday mornings. I happen to know he is tipping Spirit of Boom tomorrow at 15-1 to win the Newmarket

His special is Harbour Springs in race 2 in Brisbane at 12-1

Anyone else punting in Sydney tomorrow?

I will be taking Zoustar as a good thing in the Canterbury Stakes and I like Altante in the Guineas...

However chosing between Buffering and Snitzerland will be tough in the G2 Sprint.

Yep of cause. Seeing I've tipped 3 horses in 3 weeks on here for no winners, il save myself the embarrassment and not tip anything.

Top days racing though.

any tips for today?

really keen on the $2.80 on Fiorente. It's a Dundeel will strip fitter second up and I love having a go at horses in their second run back.. but Fiorente is just absolute class.

Expecting Foreteller to be there at the end as always also.

Ended up taking Fiorente into Earthquake at $4.93 with sportsbet

Edited by MHFCRC

Chelsea $1.80 tonight seems like a certainty considering Jose has never lost in the Premier League with Chelsea @ home and has never lost to Arsene Wegner while managing Chelsea.

This, 2-0 up after 7 minutes.

Easy money.

• 3 weeks later...

Who's everyone gonna be on in the Big 4 races on Saturday?

Like Puccini (forgiving last run) in the Derby, Messene in the Doncaster and GLB in the TJ.. no idea in the Sires now with no Earthquake or Mossfun.

Edited by MHFCRC

Like Puccini (forgiving last run) in the Derby, Messene in the Doncaster and GLB in the TJ.. no idea in the Sires now with no Earthquake or Mossfun.

I won't be betting...

But it's shit when horses don't tackle the complete Triple Crown.

I won't be betting...

I won't be betting...

Putrid sceduling. Why have a feature $1mil 2yr old race 7 days after the slipper is beyond reasoning.

• Like 1

I won't be betting...

• malloy changed the title to Betting/Gambling/Punting Whatever you call itI'mhu