Melbourne Football

Betting/Gambling/Punting Whatever you call it

MaliMate

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

India, England (against NZ) & Vettel on Sunday for a very tidy return. Fingers crossed. Bit worried if there's rain today, ill have to put a bit on the draw.

Would do it now if I were you. dont think either team will be able to take 20 wickets on that pitch in 4 days.

India, England (against NZ) & Vettel on Sunday for a very tidy return. Fingers crossed. Bit worried if there's rain today, ill have to put a bit on the draw.

Would do it now if I were you. dont think either team will be able to take 20 wickets on that pitch in 4 days.

Gonna consider this one a lost one for now. Too short now.

just to justify how stupid sportsbet are, players like ferreira, celeski and BRU are shorter odds to score tonight rofl

Nothing better than seeing Maycon $3.30 anytime goalscorer 8 months after he stopped playing for Heart.

or Macallister at like $2.40 anytime when he wasnt on the match day squad.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone going to punt on the GF?

Dunno whether to go CCM 1-0, CCM -0.5 or just the plain CCM to win in regular time.

Also liking 'Number of Goals 0 or 1' @ $3.02 and Danny McBreen 1st goal (or even Scorecast: Mcbreen score and CCM 1-0 @ $23)

put a decent amount on WSW to win the GF before the season started. Been trying to keep a lid on it ever since.

How much are you set to win?

As Mate said, you should 'lay that shit', put a portion of what your might win with WS on CCM.

I saw them yesterday at $1.99 to lift the title, so I guess put half of whatever your original bet is paying on CCM.

And tbh without Hersi and Polenz, Mooy, Bridge and D'Apuzzo under injury clouds, with Ono still not 100% I'd be wise to do so...

Took Deron Williams over 20.5 points today @ $1.60, aswell as The Nets -5.5.

:up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up:

IN for more MaliM8 specials hahaha

Tomorrow. Gonna do either Thunder/Knicks/Pacers or Thunder/Knicks/Pacers-Hawks Overs.

22/24 so far in Playoffs tips. Would be 30/32 but I started late.

• Like 1

Took Deron Williams over 20.5 points today @ $1.60, aswell as The Nets -5.5.

:up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up:

IN for more MaliM8 specials hahaha Tomorrow. Gonna do either Thunder/Knicks/Pacers or Thunder/Knicks/Pacers-Hawks Overs.

22/24 so far in Playoffs tips. Would be 30/32 but I started late.

This is why I hate you Knicks.

• malloy changed the title to Betting/Gambling/Punting Whatever you call itI'mhu