Melbourne Football

Betting/Gambling/Punting Whatever you call it

MaliMate

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blake Griffin the most overrated player in NBA history. That's why the Clippers odds are always out of whack. Plus they're a bunch of inconsistent cunts bar CP3.

Clippers got no interior scoring. As soon as there jumper stops falling there fucked. Blake Griffin is good at an all-star game, not got for NBA basketball.

Edited by kingofhearts

I've said this before, if you have enough to play with, the first 4 is a goldmine for the Melb Cup because of the big field. Payed $110,000 today with the favorite winning, a previous runner up coming 2nd and 2nd favorite coming third. You'll never see a first 4 with two favorites in it paying that much unless some $61+ horse wins. Ridiculous.

Also the duets for roughies, eg. Had $1 on mt Athos & red Cadeaux in a duet which payed $130, unbelievable value (still done my balls in today)

Quaddie was going swimmingly up until the last with my runner coming home second, third time in a fortnight (Cox, Derby and Cup day) i've had this exact scenario fuck with me. 

If there is a God then i'm hoping I get a fair payout by the end of this Saturday  :P  

Apart from that lot i've been fairly prosperous this Spring.

Portugals the only roughy really

how so? do you reckon sweden cos of ibra etc?

More so as a complete side. Sweeden with the exception of the Germany game have played some really good football in recent months. And you never know if Portugal are going to show up to a game or not. They seem to play world class football one minute then far shit the next.

Also the fact that Sweden seem to be a natural underdog and a lot of teams often play with far too much complacency against them.

Agree with malimate as well.. Though it pained him, the Scottish beating them home and away was the best moment of my life

• Like 1

Of course I will care if we lose tomorrow. But this (betting [in a betting thread]) is about seeing value in the market, it's not about if someone cares about their team winning or losing.

You won't win much money if you bet on Heart to win buddy.

Looking at our recent form, we will probably lose 1-2. Or draw 1-1.

But that's why they still have to play the game, I'd love to be wrong for once, but yeh... When betting, I'm betting with my head not my... Heart.

• malloy changed the title to Betting/Gambling/Punting Whatever you call itI'mhu