Melbourne Football

Betting/Gambling/Punting Whatever you call it

MaliMate

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back Precedence over Sertorious last week at fixed odds and cleaned up. This week did the opposite and cleaned up again.

I love weight for ages.

Not sure what Weight for age has to do with it? Precedence met Sertorius 2kg better at the weights despite beating him at Flemington. Edited by HeartinHobart

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

An Evertonian backing an LFC win, go figure... ;)

Yeah I was torn yesterday morning, happy that they drew but annoyed about my bet!

I figure I may as well benefit if they have a win... like having Suarez as my FPL captain. I hope every game is a 4-3 loss and he scores a hatrick!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone else here a Member of A Melbourne Racecourse???

I was a member at Ascot (Perth Racing) a few years back which gave me good rights in Melbourne.

I am going to sign up at Melbourne (Caulfield/ Sandown/ Mornington) this Season for good - As Caulfield track of childhood growing up nearby in East Malvern and I lost my love of Flemington a very long time ago TBH due to the bogans and the crowds. 

Edited by cadete

• malloy changed the title to Betting/Gambling/Punting Whatever you call itI'mhu