Melbourne Football

Betting/Gambling/Punting Whatever you call it

MaliMate

Anyone else here a Member of A Melbourne Racecourse???

I was a member at Ascot (Perth Racing) a few years back which gave me good rights in Melbourne.

I am going to sign up at Melbourne (Caulfield/ Sandown/ Mornington) this Season for good - As Caulfield track of childhood growing up nearby in East Malvern and I lost my love of Flemington a very long time ago TBH due to the bogans and the crowds.

Putrid track to watch them Flemington. At the 1400m it's like their in a different suburb. Member of the TRC down here love using the reciprocals of the MRC.

• Like 1

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no real nicer way of putting it other than QPR are a pack of cunts.

Twice take, and give up their lead. Then go 3-2 down just to tease me one last time level it up with 15mins to go, only for the game to end 3-3.

On the cunts list

Hardly unexpected.

To quote a mate of mine:

"I used to support QPR but it just got too depressing"

Probably best summarised by the fact that he went off and supported Manchester City instead.  Given this was the 1990s it sums up how he saw the situation.

Spewing. Had all ALeague games in a multi. 2 or more goals in each game. Came down to Roar missing so many sitters. Oh well. That's punting.

No, that's Multi's...

I'm not sure I understand what you mean. It's clearly punting.

To bet on an uncertain outcome, as of a contest.

To take a risk in the hope of gaining an advantage or a benefit.

Spewing. Had all ALeague games in a multi. 2 or more goals in each game. Came down to Roar missing so many sitters. Oh well. That's punting.

No, that's Multi's...

I'd agree with Cadete, that's multis. If you placed 5 singles you would be in profit, albeit a small one.

No, that's Multi's...

I'd agree with Cadete, that's multis. If you placed 5 singles you would be in profit, albeit a small one.

This.

PPL are always recounting stories of how they would have made x amount of dollars if one leg of their Multi had not fallen short as if they were so close.

Except they not falling short/they have simply just lost...

Hence why the Bookmaker gives you odds of 15-1 and not 5-1 because the Bookmaker has knows likelihood of all of your six outcomes to all occur at once has the same chance as a horse that is he has at 15-1. Which we both know is not very likely to win.

Anyway is anyone else betting on the Blue Diamond?

And if so what are PPL's thought on the Barrier Draw?

Personally I still want to back Earthquake as silly as that seems with her now drawing Barrier 15.

I think she has the talent to still get the lead from there (The length of the battle will be pivotal) and in a tough race if she does...

We all know Caulfield is a leaders track so she has a chance of holding on.

continually hounded by Sportsbet to come back with free bet offers. Decide to return. Deposit $25 in account. Recieve $25 Free Bet. Put all $50 on Rangers against Stenhousmuir. Rangers 23-1-0 this season. Withdraw funds on Sunday. Wait for next free bet offer.

I think you'll have to turn that money over a couple of times before being able to withdraw.

• Like 1

If you like Jabali in the Blue Diamond. Well the owners (friends of the family) have another runner on the day, Ipswich dogs - race 8 (group 2 race) Clash of Kings. He trains that dog. 2 starts for 2 wins. Trained in Victoria. Obviously knows something about the dog if they are taking it to QLD for its first few races.

Its always a bit of an iffy bet on a horse after the Melbourne Cup run, they can often struggle in the first run back.

Should have been more confident on the Earthquake-Rubick Exacta

TBF they often resume over 1400m (agianst some in form sprinters) or 1600m (always a mind field to pick winners over)... so the 1800m really helped.

Putting a $55 multi on the upcoming HAL round:

Heart (Win) vs Victory

Wanderers (Win) vs Jets

Roar (Win) vs Glory

Adelaide vs Nix (Win)

Return is $1001.

I'm not much of a betting man so any advice would be appreciated (let's win some money off these sportsbet nerds)

I'm not much of a betting man so any advice would be appreciated (let's win some money off these sportsbet nerds)

Don't bet on the HAL

There is a prob a better form line in Toad Racing than HAL Betting.

A League Multi's :droy:

Where can I bet on toad racing?

Cock fighting?

• Like 1

Don't bet on the HAL

There is a prob a better form line in Toad Racing than HAL Betting.

A League Multi's :droy:

Where can I bet on toad racing?

Cock fighting?

Toad Racing: North Qld.

Cock Fighting: Springvale.

• Like 3

Who are PPL looking at for Saturday's Australian Guineas?

Personally I really like the look of  Hucklebuck...

I liked Solicit until it got withdrawn, Hucklebuck should bring home the goods now.

I think Hucklebuck did a good jobs at the beating the boys, and I like how he is lightly raced.

Also The Imp needs to leave a Tele on the Races on Saturday IMO.

Who are PPL looking at for Saturday's Australian Guineas?

Personally I really like the look of  Hucklebuck...

I liked Solicit until it got withdrawn, Hucklebuck should bring home the goods now.

I think Hucklebuck did a good jobs at the beating the boys, and I like how he is lightly raced.

Also The Imp needs to leave a Tele on the Races on Saturday IMO.

7 starts for 5 wins a second and a third, can't argue with the stats

• malloy changed the title to Betting/Gambling/Punting Whatever you call itI'mhu